The Last of Exodia

Casmy

if your talking about winnig with only having 4 cards to do it' date=' then this is very OPed! its bad enough you only have to have 5 to win with exodia. so make one more exodia card. >_>

[/quote']

Well, read the effect better, the first part says: "When you have 3 "Forbidden One"..." This means if you have not 1 of the 5 Exodia parts, but any 3 of them. Then you have this card, Exodius and Exodia Necross, so there are even 6 cards!

Btw, this card was originally intended to be a replacement for "Exodia's Head", so it should have been a monster card...

So you need 10 cards in your hand?

I am confused

Anacondas1

WTF?' date=' read the last post!!![hr']

While many people simply refer to these cards as "Exodia" cards, only the head of Exodia actually contains the name, the other pieces are called "Forbidden One" in any card effect that refers to them.

Well' date=' read the effect better, the first part says: "When you have 3 "Forbidden One"..." This means if you have not 1 of the 5 Exodia parts, but any 3 of them. Then you have this card, Exodius and Exodia Necross, so there are even 6 cards!

Btw, this card was originally intended to be a replacement for "Exodia's Head", so it should have been a monster card...[hr']

oh... wel your wording threw me off. in stead of saying: "When you have 3 "Forbidden One" it should be "When you have 3 cards with "Forbidden One" in it's name"... i understand what you mean.

still to powerfull though...<_<

I am confused

Anacondas1

While many people simply refer to these cards as "Exodia" cards, only the head of Exodia actually contains the name, the other pieces are called "Forbidden One" in any card effect that refers to them.

Well you have written (When you have 3 "Fobidden one","Exodia Necross" and "Exodius the ultimate forbbiden lord", in addition to this card in your hand, you win the duel)

So:

3 Forbidden ones

3 Exodia Necross

3 Exodius the forbidden lord

1 this card

=10 cards....

Anacondas1

I am confused

Anacondas1

Well you have written (When you have 3 "Fobidden one","Exodia Necross" and "Exodius the ultimate forbbiden lord", in addition to this card in your hand, you win the duel)

So:

3 Forbidden ones

3 Exodia Necross

3 Exodius the forbidden lord

1 this card

=10 cards....

Anacondas1

Ok, this card was a bad idea...but I was trying to say 3 parts of FO, 1 Exodius, 1 Exodia Necross, and this spell card.

This tells me not to remake cards that are real.

Archived