Good strategy?

Envoy of Twilight

Question

Ok, I was going through my cards when I think I recognized a good strategy. Here it is:

On your side of the field you have polymarization face down. Its your turn. You have Armor Exe in your hand and Raviel, Lord Of Phantsms on the field and you also have dark fusion and/or dark calling on the field. Lets say you have Elemental Hero Neos on the field. Activate Raviel's effect and sacrifice it for it to gain 2500 attack points. Activate dark fusion or dark calling. Summon Evil Hero Dark Gaia. His effect states that his attack is the attack of the two monsters used to summon him added together. Raviels attack is 6500+Armor Exe's attack(2400)= 8900 attack points. In your hand you have, 2 big bang shots, black pendant, and shooting star bow-seal. Equip them all. The added effects plus the subtraction of shooting star bow's effect of 1000 attack points adds up to 9200 attack. The other effect of shooting star bow, is that the eqquiped monster can attack your opponents life points directly. Thus, you can end the duel there.

Thank you!

Is it any good?

3 answers to this question

On your side of the field you have polymarization face down.

You also have dark fusion and/or dark calling on the field.

Lets say you have Elemental Hero Neos on the field.

In your hand you have' date=' 2 big bang shots, black pendant, and shooting star bow-seal.

[/quote']

Some problems with your post

Lets see what we have here:

a monster that requires 3 tributes

a monster that requires 2 tributes

a level 4 monster

4 equip spells in hand

1 spell card on the field

summoning that monster takes 3 cards minimum

summoning the 2nd monster takes 1 card minimum

you use a normal summon for that monster

you have 4 equips in your hand,unsearchable outside of the blacksmith