[FDF]~Updated~ New Dark Ruin Beasts

Fay D. Flourite

Hope you enjoy

Dark Ruin Beast- Telekinetic Witch

316002u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this monster is Tribute Summoned by the effect of a 'Dark Ruin Beast' monster's effect, your opponent must reveal their hand. If your opponent has at least 3 monsters in their hand, those monsters cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard directly from your hand, switch the control of 1 of your opponent's monsters to your control until the end of the turn this effect was activated.

Dark Ruin Beast- Terror Fiend

316002k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, as long as 'Dark Ruin- Shattered Valley' is face-up on the field, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster is returned to your opponent's hand. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your End Phases. If not, remove this monster from play. When this monster is removed from play by this effect, Special Summon 3 'Horror Fiend Tokens' (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 100) to your side of the field in face-down Defense Position. By Tributing 3 face-up 'Horror Fiend Tokens' you can return this card to your hand. When a 'Horror Fiend Token' is destroyed, inflict 900 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is returned to your hand by this cards effect, Special Summon it on your next turn.

Dark Ruin Beast- Vanquisher

316002p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be used to Synchro Summon a 'Dark Ruin Beast'. When this monster attacks an opponent's monster, that monster is destroyed. Any battle damage taken involving this card is reduced to 0. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, it is returned to the bottom of your Deck. Shuffle your Deck and draw 2 cards.

Again I am looking for a decent picture for 'Dark Ruin- Shattered Valley' (I hope to find a picture of a city that is in ruins) If you have any suggestive sites or pictures please pm me. Enjoy

it's not so much as the card is overpowered' date=' it's those "Horror Fiend Tokens" that are overpowered, I mean, one of them could be a 8 star monster, being able to destroy a card and inflict damage?? anyways, thats my rant, no harm intended

[/quote']

Hahaha it's fine ^^ I'm always open for suggestions. Then I'll keep the last part and toss the Man-Eater Bug effect out of the 'Horror Fiend Token'

Archived