The Ultimate Calender

Altαir

You did? Then that makes three of us. I should tell you the story behind those two days, though it might be boring.

Long ago, there was nothing. Not one single thing, living or non-living. Not one single element, born of either side. It was just, nothing. Out of nothing came a being. This being came to be known as the first 'thing' to ever exist. Ths being, being so mighty, was enlabled the title 'It'. It had only one goal. To create. He started with the most basic structure/form he could think of, and that was Life and Death. In order to replicate such powerful things, being the basic structure of everything, he made two other beings, The Sage of Light and the Sage of Death. He split his powers between these two, and told the Sages to go out and fufill his goal. They did so, but had to obey one law. All they create must be equal to the other. Each Sage also started out simple, and split everything into two forms: Life made Matter and Energy, and Death made Anti-Matter and Anti-Energy. Basically, these two days were dedicated to Energy and Matter, being that this calender is the Calender of Life. The Calenders of Life and Death switch every year. Leap Years are not counted, but shared as the Neutral Year. If I were to continue this story, it would take up too much space, so I'll stop for now.

And WiiOmi, you are added.

Archived