Plz Lock

HenriqueSakura

Welcome to the:

HenriqueSakura's Battle Shop

mwhahalegal.gif

p><p>What is the HenriqueSakura

This is the only sho when you can get Yu-Gi-Oh Battles with the cards you maked here in YCM.I make Naruto,Stickmens fights too.Oooh!!Don't forget my new item:Booster Spot.

New Item:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1408/cardswithlotsofpics.gif' alt='cardswithlotsofpics.gif'>

[spoiler=Items]

[spoiler=Yu-Gi-Oh Battles:]

One Turn.

Two Turns.

Complete Battle.

Example:

shopexample.gif

[spoiler=Players:]

Naruto Characters

Goku,Goku Super Sayan 1,2 and 3

StickMan

Example:

players.gif

[spoiler=Naruto Battles]

2 characters Fight

Example:

narutosvssasukes.gif

Character Moves:

Example:

futunrasenshuriken.gif

[spoiler=Stickmens Fights:]

Example:

20371868.gif

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]New![/color] Booster Spot New!]

Example:

gifjqs.gif

[spoiler=Cards with lot of pics:]

Example:

cardswithlotsofpics.gif

[spoiler=Orders:]

[spoiler=Battle Simulation]

[spoiler=One turn Battle Simulator(5 points) order:]

Cards(6 or more cards):

Turn(Your first Turn or another Turn):

What you have on the field(just for another turns):

What you want to do on the turn:

Your LP and Your oponnent LP(just for attack or effects of monsters,spells or traps):

[spoiler=Your turn and your oponnent turn(10 points) order:]

Cards(12 or more):

Turn(First turns or another turns):

What you have on the field(Just for another turns):

What you do in your turn and what you do in your turn:

Your LP and Your oponnent LP(Just for attack or effects of monster,spells or traps):

[spoiler=Complete Battle(50 points) order:]

Cards(Cards you and your oponnent use in the battle):

What you and your oponnent do in the turns(Max 8 turns):

Your oponnent LP and your LP(Will show up in the end of all turns or when a monster attack or by effects of monsters,spells or traps):

[spoiler=Players Order(5 Points):]

Player:

[spoiler=Note:]

You can plus players for One or Two turns battle simulations

[spoiler=Naruto Battle Order]

[spoiler=Characters Battle Order(15 points):]

Characters:

Winner:

[spoiler=Character Moves Order(5 points):]

Character:

Moves:

[spoiler=Stickmens Fight Order(15 points):]

Sword(optional):

Bean(optional):

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]New![/color] Booster Spot Order(10 points) New!:]

Booster:

Cards(If in your booster come 6 cards per pack give me 6,if come 9 give me 9):

Price:

Background Color:

Words Color:

[spoiler=Cards with lots of pics Order(1 points if ins't good you don't need to pay):]

Cards(The cards need to be the same,you just need to change the pics):

[spoiler=Waiting List]

I need time to make Complete Battles.Soo I have the wating list:

starfire3(Goku Super Saiyan Player)

[spoiler=Customers:]

Force_Flex

[email protected]

matimanymow

Shockwave™

Blue Eyes 96

Zenrais

Lionheart

lengendarylighting

Come Back anytime ^-^[/align]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]I'll give you an order!!

Cards(Cards you and your oponnent use in the battle):

[spoiler=My Cards]

186158btq.jpg186158v.jpg

186158u.jpg186158q.jpg

186158l.jpg186158h.jpg

186158y.jpg186158x.jpg

186158xji.jpg186158u.jpg

186158dio.jpg186158.jpg

186158n.jpg186158bxi.jpg

186158cfe.jpg186158wsa.jpg

186158kkv.jpg186158jyt.jpg

186158.jpg186158r.jpg

[spoiler=Lores]

[spoiler=Mjk Krop'grsh, the Blue Blade]This card can only be Summoned while "Savior's Land" is on your field. When this card is Summoned, place 1 "Savior Counter" (max. 50) on "Savior's Land". Each time this card inflicts battle damage, place 1 "Savior Counter" on "Savior's Land".

[spoiler=Golden Guardian]This card can only be Summoned while "Savior's Land" is on the field. When this card is Summoned from your hand, place 2 "Savior Counters" on "Savior's Land" (max. 50). As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no other monster can be chosen as an attack target.

[spoiler=Barbaric Axe Weider - Jarod]This card cannot be Summoned unless "Savior's Land" is on the field. When this card attacks a face-down defense position monster, send it to the Graveyard by this card's effect. When this card destroys a monster in this way, increase this card's ATK by 100.

[spoiler=Golden Blade Savior]This card cannot be Summoned unless "Savior's Land" is on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 lv 3 or lower "Guardian Savior" monster from your deck (your deck is then shuffled). When this card is chosen as an attack target, place 3 "Savior Counters" on "Savior's Land". (max. 50)

[spoiler=Guardian of the Forest]This card cannot be Summoned unless "Savior's Land" is on the field. When this card is added from your deck to your hand, place 5 "Savior Counters" on "Savior's Land". If this card is Special Summoned while you have less Life Points than your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 lv 4 or lower "Guardian Savior" from your hand.

[spoiler=Guardian Queen]When this card is added from your Deck to your hand, you can search your Deck for "Savior's Land" and add it to your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 "Savior Counters" on "Savior's Land"(max. 50). Each time you or your opponent draws a card . You can remove 10 "Savior Counters" from "Savior's Land" to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field.

[spoiler=Suzan - Guardian of Knowledge]When this card is Normal Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 card and add it to your hand. If this card is Summoned while "Savior's Land" is on your field, you can remove 5 "Savior Counters" from "Savior's Land" to Special Summon 1 "Guardian Savior" from your hand to your field. Decrease the Summoned monster's ATK by half.

[spoiler=My Opponent's Cards]

186158ul9.jpg186158.jpg186158m.jpg186158w.jpg186158.jpg186158cvd.jpg186158b.jpg186158u.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore of Fil'eek]As long as this card remains on your field, you opponent cannot Normal Summon Pyro-Type or Spellcaster-Type monsters. This card can change its type from Pyro-Type to Spellcaster-Type (or vise-versa) at the cost of 500 Life points. This card cannot be selected as an attack target as long as there is another Pyro-Type on your field. If there isn't an occupied monster zone on either side of this card, this card loses 500 ATK. If a Pyro-Type or Spellcaster-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by a monster's effect flip a coin:

Heads: Special Summon the destroyed monster with 400 more ATK.

Tails: Remove the destroyed monster from play and take direct damage equal to half its total ATK.

[spoiler=Card Lore of Ca'ak]As long as this card remains on your field, you opponent cannot Normal Summon Beast-Warrior Type monsters. This card cannot be selected as an attack target as long as there is another Beast-Type, Winged-Beast-Type, or Beast-Warrior-Type on your field. If there isn't an occupied monster zone on either side of this card, this card loses 500 ATK. If a Beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by a monster's effect flip a coin:

[spoiler= Card Lore for Are'akl]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Summoned while there is a WIND monster on your field. As long as this card remains on your field, you opponent cannot Normal Summon Winged-Beast-Type monsters. This card cannot be selected as an attack target as long as there is another Winged-Beast-Type on your field. If there isn't an occupied monster zone on either side of this card, this card loses 500 ATK. If a Winged-Beast-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by a monster's effect flip a coin:

Tails: Remove the destroyed monster from play and take direct damage equal to half its total ATK.

[spoiler= Card Lore for Raz'zakk]As long as this card remains on your field, you opponent cannot Normal Summon Fiend-Type monsters. This card cannot be selected as an attack target as long as there is another Fiend-Type on your field. If there isn't an occupied monster zone on either side of this card, this card loses 500 ATK. If a Fiend-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by a monster's effect flip a coin:

If a monster is destroyed by battle by this card, it is removed from play.

[spoiler=Card Lore for Li'el]As long as this card remains on your field, you opponent cannot Normal Summon Fairy-Type monsters. This card cannot be selected as an attack target as long as there is another Fairy-Type on your field. If there isn't an occupied monster zone on either side of this card, this card loses 500 ATK. If a Fairy-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by a monster's effect flip a coin:

Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to place one removed from play monster in your deck (your deck is then shuffled).

[spoiler=Card Lore for Wai'tiek] As long as this card remains on your field, you opponent cannot Normal Summon WATER monsters. This card cannot be selected as an attack target as long as there is another WATER on your field. If there isn't an occupied monster zone on either side of this card, this card loses 500 ATK. If a WATER monster is sent to the Graveyard by a monster's effect flip a coin:

If you have no monsters in your Graveyard after 5 of your Standby Phases, this card can deal direct damage to your opponent if you half its ATK.

[spoiler=Card Lore for Bai'dni]This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be summoned if you gain Life Points the same turn you opponent loses Life Points. If the monster card zone in front of this card is un-occupied, this card can deal direct damage to your opponent. If this card deals direct damage to you opponent, gain Life Points equal to the damage dealt, once you activate this effect, after this card is sent to your hand. If this card is removed from the field, place it on the top of your opponent's deck (the deck is then shuffled).

186158x.jpg186158.jpg186158i.jpg186158.jpg186158dha.jpg

What you and your oponnent do in the turns(Max 8 turns):Can you please be creative with this? Just make sure Savior's Land is Drawn on the first turn. Or found by someone's effect. Thank you.

Your oponnent LP and your LP(Will show up in the end of all turns or when a monster attack or by effects of monsters,spells or traps):at the beginning: 4000 for both. =D

I'll pay after I get the animation =D[/align]

nuts this seems pretty cool exept i have a few questions. 1: what is the item your selling?

2: how many cards can you use?

and 3: how do you get one?

nuts this is cool i'm a spirit fighter and i love using my special spirit cards. if you need spirit cards i can give you a few

nuts this seems pretty cool exept i have a few questions. 1: what is the item your selling?

2: how many cards can you use?

and 3: how do you get one?

nuts this is cool i'm a spirit fighter and i love using my special spirit cards. if you need spirit cards i can give you a few

"My itens:Battle simulator and Players for battle simulator(More coming soon)"

The number of the cards are in the orders

and i make the gifts in pivot stick figure animator

Orders Done:

Force_Flex:

Here are your order

It's 50 points.

Hope you like it ^-^:

[spoiler=Force_Flex Order]

animaogif.gif

[img=http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7570/animaogif.gif]

[email protected]:

Here are your goku player

It's 5 points:

[[email protected] Order]

gokuplayer.gif

[img=http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7251/gokuplayer.gif]

For my order. It's just the opponent drawing 5 cards... and then it starts over. Could you please fix that?

For my order. It's just the opponent drawing 5 cards... and then it starts over. Could you please fix that?

What do you mean?

In the beggin the players draw 5 cards

and draw 1 card in the draw phase

that's right

Here are the code of the gif:

[img=http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7570/animaogif.gif]

Archived