The Dark Knight and The Joker

Sora

Hey guys, I was looking around, bored, nothing to do. So I was thinking, MOVIES. Hmmm what was that good one? Oh yeah, The Dark Knight.

So I made this card with an image of Batman, I might do the joker, but heres Batman for now. Image Credit goes to Deviantart.

[spoiler=The Dark Knight - Symbol of the City]

209993a.jpg

The Dark Knight - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 2 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, destroy all Flip Effect monsters, then Set all face-up monsters except this card. Inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent for every card flipped face-down by this card's effect. If this card is targeted by an attack, you can remove 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play to negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. If this effect is activated, decrease this card's ATK by 200.

[spoiler=The Joker - Old School Prankster]

209993g.jpg

The Joker - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 1 DARK monster or discarding 2 Equip Spell cards from your hand. When this card is Summoned, all Set monsters are flipped face-up. Flip Effects are negated. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the amount of monsters in you and your opponent's Graveyards x300. Increase this card's ATK by 700 for every card flipped face-up by this card's effect. Decrease the attack of all monsters your opponent controls by 500. During your Standby Phase, you can add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand, the Deck is then shuffled. If this card is targeted by an attack, decrease this card's ATK by 1000 until the end of the Damage Step.

Archived