Soul Caliber RP pegasasu is co owner LOCK

Jeroukoo

" okay lets start this tourny i want to get the part where i win ... just kidding although i think i could definetlly get in the top three easy" maxi turns around and see's voldo just sitting there he pretends not to see him. " well i am just going into the forest to train for the tourny see you later" as maxi walks into the forest he slowly go's up the hill that voldo was on when he is behind voldo he pushes off the hill. he then jumps off the hill almost landing on voldo's head his foot landed on his left arm. making it so that he will not be able to get up.

"ha"

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Sorry dude, not happening.

IC: Before Voldo fell, he uses one of his Katra's to keep himself into the cliff face, meaning Maxi just fell.

ooc: thats okay you will see me type in things that i was planning on doing and then it ends up that i don't i just do that so if it deos happen i don't have to type it later

" ouch ... dirty little (censered) made me fall off " he throws his nunchucks at voldo " hey guys lets get voldo i have barly fought him and he's made me angry "

Archived