What do you think?

Docter J

Pleese tell me what you think.

248759j.jpg

1 Dragon type monster + 1 Insect type monster + 2 Warrior type monsters.

This card's type is considered to also be dragon and insect. This card gains 300 atk for all monsters on the field that shear a type with this monster.

P.S. All critasisum will be considerd. In other words what ever you think will will make this card beatter will be takin into akount and maybe used.

Pretty good for a New Member.

Reduce it to a Lv.9/10, it's too weak to be a Lv.12

I'd change the effect to this:

The Fusion Materials for this card are 1 Level 3 Dragon-Type monster, 1 Level 3 Insect-Type monster and 1 Level 3 Warrior-Type monster. This card's Type is treated as Insect-Type and Warrior-Type, in addition to it's regular Type. This card gains 300 ATK for every face-up Dragon-Type, Insect-Type and Warrior-Type monster on the field.

What you could do is to turn this into a Ritual Monster with a Ritual Spell Card that makes you Tribute a Dragon, Insect and Warrior-Type monster.

7/10

good card, but the effect should go like this (I think) "1 Dragon-Type monster + 1 Insect-Type monster + 1 0r more Warrior-Type monsters.

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type and an Insect-Type. This card gains ATK equal to the number of Dragon-Type, Warrior-Type, and Insect-Type monster on the field x300."

hope this helps!

New With Firends.

248759w.jpg

1 Dragon Type monster + 1 Insect Type monster + 1 or more Warrior type monsters.

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type and an Insect-Type. This card gains ATK equal to the number of Dragon-Type, Warrior-Type, and Insect-Type monsters on the field x300.

248759u.jpg

1 Dinosaur type monster + 1 Beast type monster + 1 Dragon type monster. This card's type is also consetered to be Beast and Dinosaur.

248759j.jpg

Chimera Dragon + Dagon Insect Warrior. This cards type is also dragon, beast, Dinosaur, and Insect. This card gains 500 atk and def for all other monsters that share a type with this card.

Will you listen to what people said to change Dragon Insect Warrior . rechange it and then i'll rate

?

I think he means impliment my OCG change, because when you have unspecific Fusion Materials, you have to have "The Fusion Materials for this card are..."

Also, you have to put "...in addition to..." when you are talking about multiple-type monsters.

Basically, fix the first card then he'll rate them.

Will you listen to what people said to change Dragon Insect Warrior . rechange it and then i'll rate

?

I think he means impliment my OCG change' date=' because when you have unspecific Fusion Materials, you have to have "The Fusion Materials for this card are..."

Also, you have to put "...in addition to..." when you are talking about multiple-type monsters.

Basically, fix the first card then he'll rate them.

[/quote']

OH

Archived