The First of the WereLords

319688h.jpg

1 tuner and 1 or more nontuner monsters

When this monster is syncro Summoned you can tribute this card to destroy all cards on the field. When this card attacks a defense position monster and this cards attack is higher then the defense of that monster the difference is taken from your opponents life points. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent add one WereLord card from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

sorry if image is small still trying to figure out how to size.

By the way, there is a better way to post cards that people here seem to like better. Basically, when you've finished the card, click on the image. Then, after a few moments, a link to the image will appear. Then, cut and paste the link address directly to the page. A complete image of the card should appear.

Also, I think the OCG, or original card grammar, is a bit off. I believe it should be written like this, although I may be wrong.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Tribute this card to destroy all cards on the field. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, add one "Werelord" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Archived