Celest, The Angelic Warrior

178778r.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard while you have 15 or more cards in your Graveyard. You can skip your Battle Phase to Special Summon 1 monster that was removed from play when this card was Summoned. If this is the only card you control, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you gain Life Points equal to the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field.

178778b.jpg

That's your picture from your other card. =/ I'm guessing that's not the one you want me to rate' date=' but since you gave an effect I can help you out with OCG. ;)

OCG:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 LIGHT monsters [b']from[/b] your Graveyard while you have 15 or more cards in your Graveyard. You can skip your Battle Phase to Special Summon 1 monster that was removed from play when this card was Summoned. If this is the only card you control, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you gain Life Points equal to the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field.

Remember, you can only skip your Battle Phase once per turn anyway, so "Once per turn" is redundant. Another thing, "increase" is outdated. Use "gain".

Archived