[FDF] New Dark Ruin Beasts

Fay D. Flourite

Enjoy ^^'

Dark Deception Mirror

316002p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. When that monster attacks, your opponent takes damage equal to that monsters ATK. When this card is destroyed, destroy the selected monster and you take damage equal to the selected monster's DEF.

Dark Ruin Beast- Demon Tamer

316002w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 'Dark Ruin Beast' tuner monster + 1 or more 'Dark Ruin Beast' non-tuner monsters

When this monster is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 5 'Dark Ruin Beast'. During your next Standby Phase, remove the Special Summoned 'Dark Ruin Beast' from play and Special Summon this monster in face-up Attack Position. This effect can only be used twice per duel.

Dark Ruin Beast Kid

316002raz.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, by paying 200 Life Points, you can reduce the Level of 1 monster on your side of the field by 2.

Hope You Enjoy

Nice cards, thanks for providing Lores so I can work with the effects more easily. ;)

There seem to be a few Official Card Grammar errors, I'll help you fix them up.

Dark Deception Mirror:

Select 1 monster your opponent controls. When the selected monster attacks, your opponent takes damage equal to its ATK. When this card is destroyed, destroy the selected monster and take damage equal to its DEF.

Remember, "you take damage" is just "take damage".

Dark Ruin Beast - Demon Tamer

1 "Dark Ruin Beast" Tuner + 1 or more "Dark Ruin Beast" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 5 "Dark Ruin Beast" monster from _____. During your next Standby Phase, remove from play the Special Summoned monster and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. This effect can only be used twice during the current Duel.

Remember to specify where you're Special Summoning your monster from. ;P

Dark Ruin Beast - Kid

Once per turn, you can pay 200 Life Points to reduce the Level of 1 monster you control by 2.

Remember, "by paying ___, you can" = "you can pay ____ to" unless it's in a Summoning condition, such as "This card can only be Special Summoned by paying".

Don't use "1st Edition" as your circulation, as the Card Maker messes it up by making it block capitals. All Set ID prefixes should be 4 characters long. All Set ID suffixes should be 5 characters long and start with "EN".

Hope that helps. =)

Nice cards' date=' thanks for providing Lores so I can work with the effects more easily. ;)

There seem to be a few Official Card Grammar errors, I'll help you fix them up.

Dark Deception Mirror:

Select 1 monster [b']your opponent controls[/b]. When the selected monster attacks, your opponent takes damage equal to its ATK. When this card is destroyed, destroy the selected monster and take damage equal to its DEF.

Remember, "you take damage" is just "take damage".

Dark Ruin Beast - Demon Tamer

1 "Dark Ruin Beast" Tuner + 1 or more "Dark Ruin Beast" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 5 "Dark Ruin Beast" monster from _____. During your next Standby Phase, remove from play the Special Summoned monster and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. This effect can only be used twice during the current Duel.

Remember to specify where you're Special Summoning your monster from. ;P

Dark Ruin Beast - Kid

Once per turn, you can pay 200 Life Points to reduce the Level of 1 monster you control by 2.

Remember, "by paying ___, you can" = "you can pay ____ to" unless it's in a Summoning condition, such as "This card can only be Special Summoned by paying".

Don't use "1st Edition" as your circulation, as the Card Maker messes it up by making it block capitals. All Set ID prefixes should be 4 characters long. All Set ID suffixes should be 5 characters long and start with "EN".

Hope that helps. =)

Ah! Big help thank you very much I'll patch them up in a second

let me know which RP you need another person for and I'll join.

Well. Both hehe ^^' if you need an update I'll post one

Archived