My First Cards L4D

Drkbrown

Well, im new here and i have not played yugioh since i was like ten but i stumbled accross this site and here i am. these are my first attempts at cards, feel free to critique them, im open for improvment. hope you enjoy them :D oh and im pretty sure my OCG sucks, but you can see where im going with these :P

313682.jpg

When this monster is Flip-Summoned choose one monster on your opponents side of the field (If this card was Flip-Summoned by an attack then negate the attack and this effect applies to the attacking monster) This card and the chosen monster can no longer switch to Attack/Defense Position, declare an attack, be sacrificed, or use effects. If this card is not removed from the field before your 2nd Standby Phase after activation of this effect, then the chosen monster is sent to the Graveyard, and this card may act normally.

313682.jpg

Once this card is played, the owner may Special Summon one "Horde" to the field from his/her Hand, Deck or Graveyard. If Summoned from Deck, the Deck is then shuffled. This effect may be used again every third Standby Phase. If this card is sent to the graveyard special summon one "Horde" from your Hand, Graveyard, or Deck to the field. If Summoned from Deck, the Deck is then shuffled

313682.jpg

This card gains 1000 ATK and 1000 DEF for every other "Horde" on the field. If your opponent declares an attack the attacking monster must target "Horde" for the attack.

313682.jpg

If this card is attacked while in face-down Defense Position the attacking monster is sent to the Graveyard and this card is removed from play.

313682g.jpg

When this card is Summoned face-up to the field, randomly choose one card from your opponent's hand. If it is a Magic or Trap card it is sent to the Graveyard. This effect may be used again after every two of your standby phases.

313682u.jpg

When this card is played, the user gains 5000 Life Points. For the next ten Standby-Phases the user loses 500 Life Points each Standby-Phase.

313682.jpg

After the third Standby-Phase which this card is played you gain 5000 life points and this card is sent to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard before your third Standby-Phase this effect is negated.

313682.jpg

Send all "Horde" cards on the field to the Graveyard.

313682e.jpg

Special Summon one "Horde" from your Graveyard, Hand, or Deck. If Summoned from your Deck, the Deck is then shuffled

313682.jpg

When this card attacks a monster in attack position with lower ATK than this monster, the opponents monster is not sent to the Graveyard. Damage calculation is applied normally and the target monster is switched to defense position. When this card attacks a monster in Defense position with lower DEF than this cards ATK the differnce is done to the opponents Life Points.

don't go too hard on me :)

k cool. i personally liked calling them infected myself but whatevs. and i really had trouble finding good pics for like pain pills, first aid, alerted the horde, and pipe bomb. i didnt wanna just get random pics for those. wanted to stay close to the game. and i think my hunter pic is pretty good but ill look around :?

Archived