[NEW SET] Deepsea Fury [OMG] 5/xx

OMGAKITTY

[align=center]Well, since I got that 50% warning in General (because apparently, hentai is not a valid discussion topic, go figure), which pretty much equals a 4-week ban from General, I've decided to start a set. Or something like that. I'm aiming for around 20 cards, but knowing my work ethic, it could end up being 7 cards. We'll see what happens.

*Newest card will be in blue

*The "Extras" are descriptions I have made for each card. Think of it as what the card would say if it were a vanilla

[spoiler=WTR-EN001]22767.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Aqua-Type monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. As long as this card remains on the field, Aqua-Type monsters cannot be targeted for attack. Once per turn, during your Main Phase I, you can discard any number of Fish-Type monsters from your hand to place Water Counters on this card equal to the number of cards discarded. When a Fish-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 Water Counter to this card. When an Aqua-Type monster would be destroyed by a Spell, Trap, or Monster Effect, you can remove 2 Water Counters to negate the effect. If you control an Aqua-Type monster when this card is destroyed, move all Water Counters from this card to the Aqua-Type monster.

[spoiler=Extra]This mighty serpent guards the fountain of youth. It is said that only the innocent and virtuous can approach it without harm.

[spoiler=WTR-EN002]22767c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If this card is Special Summoned, place 3 Water Counters on it (max 5). This card gains 200 ATK for every Water Counter on it. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Water Counter to add 1 "Jengu Awatari" from your Graveyard, Deck, or field to your hand. Whenever your opponent activates a Spell Card, add 1 Water Counter to this card.

[spoiler=Extra]A water imp, this trickster will often drag small children to the bottom of the ocean. He has no power over those who stay on dry land, however, so he must lure them into the water with fanciful magic.

[spoiler=WTR-EN003]22767.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the turn it was Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. If this card is used to Tribute Summon a Sea Serpent-Type monster, return this card to your hand. When your opponent targets a Sea Serpent-Type monster for attack, you can Tribute this card or discard it from your hand to negate the attack.

[spoiler=Extra]A kind and playful creature. However, because of it's frightening appearance, the Jengu Awatari have been hunted almost to extinction.

[spoiler=WTR-EN004]22767k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Special Summoned, place 2 Water Counters on this card (max 4). When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, add 1 Water Counter to this card. If this card has 4 Water Counters on it, destroy it.

[spoiler=Extra]When she was young, Nifune foolishly stole some fish from a powerful wizard. In retribution, the wizard cast the young centauress into the water. She now defends the ocean against those who would pollute it or hurt it's inhabitants.

[spoiler=[color=#1E90FF]WTR-EN005[/color]]22767cic.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Summoned, place 1 Water Counter on every WATER monster you control. Once per turn, you can select 1 WATER monster you control, and place it under this card. This effect cannot be used if there is already a monster under this card. Monsters under this card cannot be select for, or declare an attack. Any Water Counters on the monster under this card are moved to this card. By removing from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard, you can move a monster under this card to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your field. As long as this card has at least 5 or more Water Counters on it, it is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards.

[spoiler=Extra]This mysterious creature lives in the deepest part of the sea. It is said that it causes massive storms where ever it swims.

[/align]

Archived