Sword of the Proud Spirit , Sacred Archer of Glory and more

Exa Raiun

275704w.jpg

Each time the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, put 1 counter on this card. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 for each counter on this card. Once per turn, you can redirect an attack to the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is used for a Tribute, Fusion or Synchro Summon, remove all counters from this card and equip this card to the Summoned monster. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, remove all counters from this card and equip this card to the monster which destroyed the equipped monster.

275704tbn.jpg

If your opponent controls a DARK monster, increase the ATK of this card by 500. This monster is unaffected by the effects of Fiend-Type, Dragon-Type and Zombie-Type monsters. When this monster inflicts Direct Damage, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

275704h.jpg

You can Special Summon this monster from your hand by removing from play 5 Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard. When this monster is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 600. When this monster is Special Summoned by its own effect, this monster can be destroyed only by battle. When this monster is Special Summoned (except by its own effect), this monster is unaffected by the effects of Level 6 or lower monsters your opponent controls.

275704q.jpg

This monster can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 "Champion of the Arena" you control. When this monster battles with a lower Level monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level difference x 300 during the Damage Step. If there is a "Sword of the Proud Spirit" card equipped to this monster, the Level of this monster becomes 10 and each time this monster inflicts Battle Damage, increase your Life Points by the amount of the inflicted damage.

275704z.jpg

Activate the effect of this card if a face-up "Royal Sword Princess" you control is attacked. Pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack and Special Summon 1 "Sacred Archer of Glory" from your hand or Deck. End the Battle Phase afterwards.

Champion of the Arena is a monster I created earlier, but for the sake of completion, I include that too:

275704w.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. If your opponent controls exactly 1 monster when this monster is Summoned, the original ATK of this card becomes 2000.

Some more cards from me, including an unusual Equip Spell Card, a counter against DARK monsters and Fiend-Type, Zombie-Type and Dragon-Type monsters, a monster with different effects based on how you summon her, and more. Pictures are from gelbooru.

Thank your for the comments! For the picture, I actually found it fitting, as it shows - in my opinion - determination, bravery and a spirit to fight. That's why I selected this picture. For the OCG: If someone found errors, please note where and what is the error, so I can correct it. And for the effect - I know it's unusual that it passes down to the Tribute / Fusion / Synchro monster or even to the opponent monster which destroyed the equipped monster, giving it a side-effect.

Archived