Dance Water, Dance

harhar

Personally' date=' I hate it. But that's just my very personal and humble opinion. The focal is rather unclear, and it's too bright and overcontrasted. Blending is very good though.

[/quote'][align=center]I'm not a very good GFX'er but I agree with JG on this.

The light source just ruins it IMO.[/align]

I can see the focal just fine' date=' check your glasses.

It is too bright tho.[/quote']

The lightsource is fine. It in no way ruins the quality or hurts the appeal.

Try again.

This thread is a bloody joke. Point of ego numbah one. You are basically implying that you are better than most of the people posting in this thread' date=' who are basically just stating their opinions.[/b']

Oh and raiN why don't you actually learn how to gfx so you dont make a idiot of yoruself for me and my PR buddies to laff at. Point of ego numbah two. If you can't see that you're implying you are better than me (Which I don't deny), then you are a major dumb ass. People don't say "learn how to gfx" unless implying that they are better than the person they are replying too. Therefore, even though you never actually stated directly that you were better than anyone on here, you were definitely implying it.

You may not care about your spelling and/or grammar outside of role play, but seriously, you sound like a dumb ass by not worrying about it.

Good Day.

Ok now let me show you how your wrong

The Statement:

"This thread is a bloody joke"

Refers to the stupidity of the members, it doesn't repersent graphics in any shape or form yet points out how the comments and silly fights are nothing but a laugh.

"Oh and Rain why don't you actually learn how to GFX so you don't make yourself a idiot for me and my PR buddies to laff at"

That line refers to that you have no idea what your talking about, stating that you might think you know how to fix a tag yet your changes would actually worsen the value. This doesn't state I have more skill yet it does bring up the fact that I can tell when someone doesn't know wtf they are doing.

I can see the focal' date=' but it isn't exactly as a focal should be. It's not what you look at, I see the bright light and then that X. Which IMO doesn't look great. Bare in mind this is my opinion ¬__¬[/color']

Bare in mind, I am allowed to question your opinion for it may not be accurate.

I'll fix the brightness later.

Ok now let me show you how your wrong

The Statement:

"This thread is a bloody joke"

Refers to the stupidity of the members' date=' it doesn't repersent graphics in any shape or form yet points out how the comments and silly fights are nothing but a laugh. [b']Silly fights? I see no silly fights. =P Comments come mostly from pure opinion. Therefore, don't get worked up because some pixels on a monitor stated there opinions. [/b]

"Oh and Rain why don't you actually learn how to GFX so you don't make yourself a idiot for me and my PR buddies to laff at"

That line refers to that you have no idea what your talking about, stating that you might think you know how to fix a tag yet your changes would actually worsen the value. This doesn't state I have more skill yet it does bring up the fact that I can tell when someone doesn't know wtf they are doing. I see. Don't deny the fact that you were implying that you had more skill while not directly stating it. While what you stated may be true, it doesn't hide the fact that you're letting your ego out. Not only letting your ego out, but flaming in the process. In my opinion, the tag would look better with my suggestions. Like I stated, it may be just me. The Almighty Shadius can see into the future and analyze how the tag will turn out if Haris used my suggestions. Seriously, you could at least try to be a bit nicer when trying to prove a point.

And opinion cannot be accurate or inaccurate' date=' [/b']which is why it is a personal opinion not a common point of view or even way of thinking, so you can question it, but not my opinion's accuracy ¬____¬

And opinion cannot be accurate or inaccurate,

In the GD section that is not the case.

I can question it's accuracy it all I want and you can do the same if I post in one of your GD threads and my opinion isn't correct.

It is quite funny, you have some1 neg me and you let your selfcenterness out,

You infer that I am calling myself better, it is the interweb and I did not state so, meaning you are simply assuming what would make YOU sound better in your head.

There could always be the possibility that Haris or me already tried your suggestions leading to my comment, yet you go down the path that makes it seem im even higher over myself then appearant.

As for silly fightz I guess that your little "thing" with haris was just anotehr affair

And opinion cannot be accurate or inaccurate' date=' [/b']which is why it is a personal opinion not a common point of view or even way of thinking, so you can question it, but not my opinion's accuracy ¬____¬

I can question it's accuracy it all I want and you can do the same if I post in one of your GD threads and my opinion isn't correct.

I don't think a section on YCM can challenge the fact an opinion is never wrong or right, even under extreme circumstances.

I don't think a section on YCM can challenge the fact an opinion is never wrong or right, even under extreme circumstances.

Think again ;D

@Hunter, Thank's, mate ^-^

It is quite funny Yup' date=' it really is.[/b'], you have some1 neg me Skyfire negged you because he wanted to. I never asked him nor did I imply that anyone should neg you. Just because someone negs you for arguing with me doesn't mean I had anything to do with it. Get that out of your head right now. and you let your selfcenterness out, Please state where I have let my selfcenterness out. Enlighten me.

You infer that I am calling myself better, it is the interweb and I did not state so, meaning you are simply assuming what would make YOU sound better in your head. Makes sense. I create the allusion that I am trying to make myself sound better than you by creating various arguments in a debate against you. Yet I have already stated you were better than me at GFX and have not made any statements saying and/or implying I was better than you, nor putting the allusion in my head that I was better. Sorry. Care to try again?

There could always be the possibility that Haris or me already tried your suggestions leading to my comment, yet you go down the path that makes it seem im even higher over myself then appearant. Fair enough. You got me here, as Haris is the original creator of this piece, it is possible that he could have tried my suggestions. He could have also given you the PSD in which you would have tried my suggestions as well. If you did, I apologize. Next time, though, I suggest making it CLEAR that you did try them out.

As for silly fightz I guess that your little "thing" with haris was just anotehr affair We were just messing around, bud. I do that with people all the time. Haris and I just kind of like to mess with each other, that's all.

If you want to continue, PM me. ;]

Guest JoshIcy
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UoG-xQ9Lqc]Dance Magic Dance?[/url]
Anyway... What happened here? It's like the colors exploded. In a weird Light Blue-Yellow thingy...

Archived