Software Deck 6/40 Rate/Comment

TimeW48

319699.jpg

You can only activate this card when "E-mail client Software-Mozilla Thunderbird-Flexible, powerful, and lightweigh!"and"Web browser Software-Mozilla Firefox-It's Time to Get Personal!" are on your side of the field.Once per turn, you can Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect.

319699.jpg

When this Monster Card is in Attack Position This Monster Card cannot be destroyed by battle and You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.During each of your Standby Phases place 1 Update Counter on this card.This card gains 500 ATK for each Update Counter on it.

319699.jpg

You Gain 1000 Life Points for each turn this Monster Card was in Defense Position.During each of your Standby Phases place 1 Update Counter on this card.This card gains 500 DEF for each Update Counter on it.

319699.jpg

When this card is Summoned You can Special Summon 1"Web browser Software-Mozilla Firefox-It's Time to Get Personal!"from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.Once per turn, You can discard 1 Spell Card from your Hand to destroy 1 Trap card on the field.

319699.jpg

When this card is Summoned You can Special Summon 1"E-mail client Software-Mozilla Thunderbird-“Flexible, powerful, and lightweight!”"from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.Once per turn, You can Discard I Trap Card from your hand to destroy 1 Spell Card on the field.

319699r.jpg

Equip only to a "Software"monster.Your opponent cannot select the equipped card as an attack target.During each of your Standby Phases place 1 Update Counter on this card.For each Update Counter Double the equipped monster ATK and DEF.

After 1 turn you take damage equal to the equipped monster ATK and Def.

More Software Card's soon

PS: can you Help me with the OCG ?Tnx

Very, very interesting cards. In my opinion, the names are a bit too long, and some don't make sense. Lol. But good nonetheless. The last card you made, Firewall, I'd like to help you with some MINOR OCG.

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Software" in its name. Your opponent cannot select the equipped card as an attack target. During each of your Standby Phases place 1 Update Counter on this card. For each Update Counter, double the equipped monster's ATK and DEF. After your next End Phase, you are inflicted damage for the ATK and DEF of the equipped card.

Not the OCG "Guru", but I am pretty sure that's a bit better.

Keep it up, maybe alter names? Great job.

4.1/5 -- Very Good! [82/100]

Archived