Twinkle Deck (Sneak Preview) (edited the last part from match to duel) and the pic ~!

chizuruotohime

I will let you take a look of my new deck after Fancy Gothica And Nightshroud deck, the Twinkle Fairy Deck.

Twinkle Fairy Deck Consists of mostly Fairy Types with their abilities of increasing and decreasing their own Levels or more added fun...And their effects depends on how many Levels removed in order to Activate the effect...

Twinkle Fairy will be on my Booster Pack "Sweet Justice" that will be released soon....I'll make the other Twinkle Fairies on the Written Cards Section while their images hasn't been finalized...

Ok here's the first Twinkle Fairy that is released......The Twinkle Fairy Goddess - Clarise. I consider this card as my ultimate among my Twinkle Fairy cards (well for now)......

Hope you like her and rate her OK???

goddess.jpg

goddess.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 10 different kinds of "Twinkle" monsters from your field and Graveyard and its own effect. Increase this card's ATK by 400 for each "Twinkle" monsters removed from play. This card cannot be destroyed by any other card effects. When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to Graveyard, during your Standby Phase, return 1 "Twinkle" monster that is removed from play back to your Deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard to your side of the field. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, put 1 "Twinkle Goddess" Counter unto this card. When this card has 3 "Twinkle Goddess" Counters unto it, you win the duel.

Okay, let's see that Twinkle Fairy Goddess (yay, I like Fairy-Type and goddesses ^^)

Image: She is familiar to me, I don't remember where, but she is pretty. That minor text in the bottom right corner is a minor annoyance though.

Summonability: Like a more difficult version of Judgement Dragon. How hard exactly? It's not easy to judge alone.

Power / Survivability: Well, she starts out with 4000 ATK, and as she can be destroyed only by battle (and even then, she is very easy to summon back), she stays on the field for a long time.

Effect: You meant to win the Match, not the Duel? Then it would be pretty sure forbidden. If you meant the Duel, well, if this monster hits the opponent 3 times, unless your opponent pumped his Life Points much, it's almost an ensured victory, anyway.

Overall: Sounds like an interesting trump card. Somewhat hard to pull out, but then it gives a major adventage. 7.5/10 is my score for now.

Very nice.

I have a few ideas:

i) The picture's a bit overused.

ii) Get rid of the writing if you can

iii) OCG:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 10 different "Twinkle" Monsters from your field and Graveyard. This card's ATK is equal to the number of removed from play "Twinkle" Monsters x 400. You can negate the effect of Monster Cards that designate this card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 removed from play "Twinkle" Monster to your Deck to Special Summon this card during your End Phase. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, put 1 Twinkle Goddess Counter onto this card. When this card has 3 Twinkle Goddess Counters on it, you win the Duel.

(Last part changed because winning the Match instantly is overpowered)

BTW : 3 Duels = 1 Match

Looks very nice.

8/10

@maxdarkness

Thank you for the comment~~!!

Yeah I know three duels is one match...I just confused....

It can only special summoned by its own effect.

Not only monster cards effects, magic and trap also doesnt affect this card~~!!

But thanks for the rate too~~!!

@Pragboy1

Like I said, I was confused,...I'm SOORRYY~~!!

But anyways thanks for the comment and rate..

I'll edit the pic soon~~!!

@maxdarkness

Thank you for the comment~~!!

You're welcome.

Yeah I know three duels is one match...I just confused....

Sorry' date=' didn't read the above replies.

It can only special summoned by its own effect.

...Oops, missed that part out...

Not only monster cards effects' date=' magic and trap also doesnt affect this card~~!!

[/quote']

Right, didn't get that, because if you want to say that, you have to say:

"You can negate the effects of Spell, Trap and Monster Cards that designate this card."

Crop the pic so it doesn't have the Anima logo in the bottom-right. After, that image is from Deviantart and it kind of gives it away...

Still...8.5/10

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 8 different named "Twinkle" monsters from your field and Graveyard or its own effect. Increase this card's ATK by 350 for each "Twinkle" monsters removed from play. This card cannot be destroyed by any other card effects. When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to Graveyard, during your Standby Phase, return 2 "Twinkle" monsters that is removed from play back to your Deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard to your side of the field. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, put 1 "Twinkle Goddess" Counter unto this card. When this card has 4 "Twinkle Goddess" Counters on it, you win the duel.

Balanced.

@nevermore

yeah......oh btw, Does that mean Neospacian Twinkle Moss is applicable too because it has "Twinkle" on its card name right???

@Radiant F.U.R.Y.

Yes I have recieved the pics~~!! Thank you for the link~~!!

@all

Actually, I got the effect idea from "Poisonous Snake Lord - Venomiaga". If you check out the card, and you will know why........

Thanks a million for the comment and rate~~!!

Archived