Lord of the Underdogs

Doom_Shaman

[align=center]

i hope you like it :D

rate/comment/advize.

232785k.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

This card is not destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally).As long as this card remains face up on the field, no Level 3 or higher monster can declare an attack. During your Battle Phase, Increase the ATK of 1Level 2 or lower Normal Monster by 2500 points.[/align]

OCG bad

Effect bad

2 star synchro= no

Restart and make a good non-overpowered card please.

that was pretty harsh.

there was 1 ocg error thnx much n all you had to say was "too op, tone it down."

n why cant i make a 2 star synchro???

dont discourage peoples creativity man

i fixed the ocg n maybe op thing. new rates???

OCG bad

Effect bad

2 star synchro= no

Restart and make a good non-overpowered card please.

that was pretty harsh.

there was 1 ocg error thnx much n all you had to say was "too op' date=' tone it down."

n why cant i make a 2 star synchro???

dont discourage peoples creativity man

i fixed the ocg n maybe op thing. new rates???

[/quote']

Sorry about the harshness, but a 2 star synchro is a silly waste. The point of synchros is to make strong monsters by tributing 2 or more. By making this monster you need 2 level 1 monsters which I find stupid. You should just make it an effect monster and say "this card requires 2 tributes" or something. (Even though that OCG is wrong) Here is the card OCG:

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). (space)(removed text)Level 3 or higher monsters can declare an attack. During your Battle Phase, Increase the ATK of 1 (space)Level 2 or lower Normal Monster by 2500 points.

thank you for explaining that and the ocg fix.

the point of the card is supposed to be human wave support. i loved human wave cards and i made a human wave deck and a card like this would awsomely help it out. plus a gravity bind effect in of etself is semi helpful.

but its a human wave support.

Archived