E3 2009 (Microsoft)

Brushfire

If anyone wants to create E3 2009 threads for Sony and Nintendo's conferences then go ahead; I'm not bothered about them. =P

This is to discuss Microsoft's E3 in detail and specifically Microsoft; hence why I didn't post in the Official E3 Discussion Thread.

Anyway, Microsoft were pretty huge at E3, were they not?

A few things mentioned:

- The Beatles Rockband

- Tony Hawk: RIDE

- Modern Warfare 2

- Final Fantasy XII

- Shadow Complex

- Crackdown 2

- Left 4 Dead 2

- Splinter Cell: Conviction

- Forza Motorsport 3

- Halo 3: ODST (+ Halo Reach)

- Alan Wake

- Partnership with last.fm

- HD 1080p instant play videos/movies

- Partnership with Sky TV

- Live Party (avatars)

- Partnership with Facebook

- Partnership with Twitter

- Metal Gear Solid: Rising

- Project Natal

- A Boy Called Milo

Suffice to say that with all this I can now say that the 360 > PS3.

looks like another big year for microsoft ^_^

Cant wait for release of project natal. gunna be sweet.

and you've listed 'partnership with facebook twice

Microsoft have overdone themselves this time. ^^;

Project Natal is truly going to be awesome... voice and facial recognition is gunna be funking awesome.

And blame Felicia Day for doing both; second was supposed to be Twitter. :P

looks like another big year for microsoft ^_^

Cant wait for release of project natal. gunna be sweet.

and you've listed 'partnership with facebook twice

Microsoft have overdone themselves this time. ^^;

Project Natal is truly going to be awesome... voice and facial recognition is gunna be f***ing awesome.

And blame Felicia Day for doing both; second was supposed to be Twitter. :P

just the fact that you can walk into the room say something, your Xbox will turn on, recognize your face and sign you in to your Xbox profile. now if that's not f**king awesome then i don't know what is.

not only is Project Natal going to be awesome, so is Modern Warfare 2 is going to be insane, just the fact that you can have 2 attachment's on a weapon just makes it amazing, and also a new campaign WaW campaign sucked soooo lets hope they can live up to cod 4 standards, from what Ive seen of it already i think they have achived higher standards than cod 4

just the fact that you can walk into the room say something' date=' your Xbox will turn on, recognize your face and sign you in to your Xbox profile. now if that's not f**king awesome then i don't know what is.

not only is Project Natal going to be awesome, so is Modern Warfare 2 is going to be insane, just the fact that you can have 2 attachment's on a weapon just makes it amazing, and also a new campaign WaW campaign sucked soooo lets hope they can live up to cod 4 standards, from what Ive seen of it already i think they have achived higher standards than cod 4

[/quote']

It truly is a new wave of technology; Project Natal ftw.

I've said my thoughts on MW2 over at mw2forum.com lol, but I agree with you. Having 2 Perks is going to be good, but it's going to be annoying... :/ the only time I even ever use Perk 1 is to use Bandoiler on an SMG/AR or Claymores on a Sniper, and I'll live without it if it means EOTech/Silencer.

About campaign... :/, I dunno; I enjoyed WaW's long campaign more then CoD 4's but from the info on mw2blog.com and IGN I can already tell that the game is gunna be funking sick.

Looking foward to Halo 3: ODST too. THERE'S SO MANY GAMES ON THAT LIST THAT I WANT BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! :(

just the fact that you can walk into the room say something' date=' your Xbox will turn on, recognize your face and sign you in to your Xbox profile. now if that's not f**king awesome then i don't know what is.

[/quote']

It truly is a new wave of technology; Project Natal ftw.

I've said my thoughts on MW2 over at mw2forum.com lol, but I agree with you. Having 2 Perks is going to be good, but it's going to be annoying... :/ the only time I even ever use Perk 1 is to use Bandoiler on an SMG/AR or Claymores on a Sniper, and I'll live without it if it means EOTech/Silencer.

About campaign... :/, I dunno; I enjoyed WaW's long campaign more then CoD 4's but from the info on mw2blog.com and IGN I can already tell that the game is gunna be f***ing sick.

Looking foward to Halo 3: ODST too. THERE'S SO MANY GAMES ON THAT LIST THAT I WANT BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! :(

And there Altair was saying that Natal wouldn't be for Xbox 360 -.-

With Project Natal and Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach coming Wii and PS3 are screwed :D

Though some people won't admit that Xbox360 took the lead.

Project Natal is Epic. Cant wait.

And did you see that AI "Milo"? That was f****ing epic!

That's Lionhead for you.

Don't get too hyped about it. Peter Molyneux is well-known for making promises that he can't keep up with; he should be a Politician.

But yeah; looked epic at E3. =]

Project Natal is Epic. Cant wait.

And did you see that AI "Milo"? That was f****ing epic!

That's Lionhead for you.

Don't get too hyped about it. Peter Molyneux is well-known for making promises that he can't keep up with; he should be a Politician.

But yeah; looked epic at E3. =]

Yeah like in Fable II and I well in II he kinda promised way to much there only 2/4 of the promises where fulfilled.

Archived