The Devastator vs Zeaux I won please LOCK!

Ghost Ryder

I challenged him! He's my buddy so I hadda challenge him, I drawed with him at first, then I lost, now I'm gonna beat him! :D

It'll go like this Card A and Card B so it can be fair. To make a Dinosaur-Type monster!

Prizes:

Winner: 3 reps

Loser: 0 reps and 10 points for trying.

[align=center]

Card A:

273350v.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot attack a Level 4 or lower monster. Once per turn, select 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard and remove it from play. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference of this card's ATK and the ATK of the removed from play monster.

Card B:

212877s.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, you can remove from play 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard to return 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. During your Battle Phase, when a Beast-Type monster inflicts damage to your opponent, you can remove this card from play to discard 1 card from your opponent's hand randomly. At the end of this turn, destroy 1 Trap Card you control. If you cannot, take 300 damage for each card in your opponent's hand.

[/align]

Rules:

We're not using the poll, we will count votes with a reason. Meaning you comment, tell us which card you vote for with a reason.

No spamming, all YCM rules apply!

End date is 3 days from now, so vote as quickily as possible! First to get 5 votes first or has the most votes by the end date wins!

Hmm... This one is a close one. I will vote card A though' date=' it has a more playable effect and card B has some effects that are underpowered and has some OCG errors.

[/quote']

Like what OCG errors, tell me and Zeaux how it's underpowered and where's it's OCG errors are, by the looks, both cards are balanced and have almost perfect OCG. I will count though but I may be offline for a few days now.

my vote is card A

even though it is a little OP, card B has unneccessary effects and wording, including:

to the bottom of your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled

- there is no point in saying bottom of the Deck if its shuffled anyways

During your Battle Phase, when a Beast-Type monster...

- not very practicle in a dinosaur deck, which this would fit more in to(or a deck revolving around traps), not leaving much room for good beast monsters

EDIT: oh, voting is over with already lol

Archived