Fries from France

Dark

I'M A EATING MAH FRENCH FRIEZ!!!1!!1!1!111!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. I'M A EATING MAH FRENCH FRIEZ!!!1!!1!1!111!

• Wendy's
    • Burger King
    • McDonalds
    • Other

A poll.

From which fast-food restaurant do you like your french fries from the best?

Your options are:

McDonalds: I personally think they are way too oily, and that doesn't add much to the taste, just to the obese population. That, and, McDonalds has crappy health procedures, so the only thing I ever get from there is cookies and milkshakes. Back on topic: fries are oily, and sometimes they are burnt. Not overdone, flat out burnt.

Burger King: A step up from McDonalds, but not much better. Still very oily, not as bad as McDonalds, though. I find them a bit too overdone. They are cooked to the point where it's a fine line between burnt and overdone. And I, personally, think crispy fries taste like crap.

Wendy's: Probably the best fry you will ever eat. The fries are barely oily, actually, they are perfectly oily, if that makes sense. They are cooked to the point where it's not soft, but it's not flat out crunchy. Take fries from Wendy's, a milkshake from McDonalds and a burger from Burger King and that's a nice lunch. :O

Other: I don't know of any OTHER, but I might as well add it.

I can haz cheez burgr wit mah ordr of fries?

You have to put the fries IN your cheeseburger' date=' though.[/b']

Anyway, I prefer Culver's fries.

WTF?

What do you mean, "WTF"? Never heard of Culver's? I feel sorry for you;you're missing out on some great food.

Wendys - McDonalds - Burger King

I like Wendys the best. But they don't give you alot. So I usually get McDonalds.

It's called recession.

I can haz cheez burgr wit mah ordr of fries?

You have to put the fries IN your cheeseburger' date=' though.[/b']

Anyway, I prefer Culver's fries.

WTF?

What do you mean, "WTF"? Never heard of Culver's? I feel sorry for you;you're missing out on some great food.

NEVER have I heard of that.

Burger King. I like crispy fries.

But they barely give you any' date=' so I go to this little family owned restaurant. They fill up half your bag if you order a large. xD

[/quote']

It's called recession.

Five Guys has the best fries. Barely oily, thick, rough cut, cooked to perfection, never too crunchy, but not too chewy. The only problem is that they're as salty as McDonald's. But they make up for that by selling twice as much fries as McDonald's large fries in their small fries.

Five Guys has the best fries. Barely oily' date=' thick, rough cut, cooked to perfection, never too crunchy, but not too chewy. The only problem is that they're as salty as McDonald's. But they make up for that by selling twice as much fries as McDonald's large fries in their small fries.

[/quote']

Amen Brother. Amen. I have a Five Guys. They have the best fries i've tasted. Besides Carolina Wings' Fries.

Archived