Field Battles

Death12328

Before we all get ahead of our selves their are rules of course

Rules:

#1: Only two "Tacticians" may battle at a time

#2: A Tactician is allowed any size of a deck

#3: If a Tactician loses all cards in their deck they lose

#4: Both Tacticians begin with 4000 LP, if a Tactician should win with 2000 LP left + 3000 LP for winning = 5000 LP

#5: Cards lost in the round are returned to the deck.

#6: You are allowed only 5 monsters, 2-4 guards and 1 captain of each battle.

#7: Only 1 Field Spell is allowed per a battle (No other cards maybe used unless the card becomes a monster like a trap).

#8: If the captain should be destroyed you must select a captain of the remaining guards, if you cannot you lose the battle.

#9: The "Game Master" (Me) picks who fights who.

#10: If the winner of the tournament has 8000+ LP, the "Champion" will battle the "Game Master" and if the "Champion" wins the "Champion" becomes the "Game Master" for the next tournament.

#11: The "Game Master" only participates once in the tournament, one for the opening battle (The battle of the "Champion" vs "Game Master" which may pass the baton to the "Champion")

#12: No Fudging Your Moves (No editing your post if you realize you made a mistake)

#13: NO CHEATING (This a higher level of No Fudging Your Moves as you may try to edit your entire post to give yourself a better chance at winning)

#14: The winner of a battle (not round) may choose the theme for the next battle (Like I call Token Brigade, I select tokens and make one captain and the rest guards) unless the winner of the battle was the person who chose the theme and still has a captain face up.

#15: Have Fun.

Entry Fee: 1 Point

Game Master:

Death12328

Tacticians:

Umbra

:cool:

@ Byakuya: Just defeat me and you get the "Crown" in a sense.

@ God Kaze: Select 6 cards (5 monsters and 1 field spell that doesn't have to be real along with the monsters as well.)

I choose the following:

Theme: DEMO (Practice Battle, you may select 5 monsters that can aid you against mine of your choice as this is DEMO which is Anything Goes basically)

Captain: Arcana Knight Joker (Center monster zone, Captain)

Guard 1: Card Blocker (Left of Captain)

Guard 2: Card Blocker (Right of Captain)

Field Spell: Royal Gates

001-11.jpgcreatecardphp-18.jpg

004-9.jpg004-9.jpg

Deck After Placing Cards: 12 (Miscellaneous)

GK you may pick your 3-5 creatures + 1 field spell (Field Spells exist at the same time this way)

Also a another thing is the first ability called "Rampage"

How "Rampage" works is if something successfully destroys a monster it may attack again so long as 300 ATK and DEF is dropped for each battle after the original battle.

@ Umbra: Of course

@ GK: Its basically like this, its a single battle phase and after the opponents monsters have attacked and you have some remaining you may now counter attack and destroy as many and then it goes back to your opponent and they see if they can destroy more, this will continue until 1 Tactician has 0 Guards/Captain on the field.

Archived