-1 Desert Sunlight

-1 The Transmigration Prophecy

+1 The Shallow Grave

+2 Book of Moon

+3 Hand Destruction

+1 Dark World Dealings

+2 Book of Tayiou

+1 D.D. Crow

This deck may look wierd, but it runs very smoothly. I deck people out frequently and my opponents can rarely make a move without it being stopped. I really like this deck, but it could use some work. Please comment!

Need better mosters first

Get rid of reckless greed

and put in put in something like skill drain and tyrant dragon

good 8.6/10

)Oh and if you dont like it lose because ive never losed a duel(

FAIL! Reckless greed is one of the best draw power cards if your deck can't support allure or ddraw.

Tyrant Dragon?! WTF!

Skill Drain kills the whole deck.

@ al9090. The purpose of this deck is to stop my opponent from doing anything and decking them out. I dont want to tribute, and I dont want to stop my monsters' effects. Thanks for commenting though.

good 8.6/10

FAIL! Reckless greed is one of the best draw power cards if your deck can't support allure or ddraw.

Tyrant Dragon?! WTF!

Thank you. This is what I'm trying to get across. Reckless gives him cards, which sort of helps the deck out, and I draw. Plus mask of darkness can retrieve it, and it's chainable.

good 8.6/10

Tyrant Dragon?! WTF!

Thank you. I was about to commit suicide whn I read it. I don't knwo how it could really improve, I'm no deck expert.

good 8.6/10

Tyrant Dragon?! WTF!

You moron it skips your turn for 2 turns and then tyran dragon you can attack twice and uneffected by traps oh and 2900 ATK?

You use skill drain when your oppnent is about to use a abity then you use mystical space typhone on your turn duh

good 8.6/10

Tyrant Dragon?! WTF!

You moron it skips your turn for 2 turns and then tyran dragon you can attack twice and uneffected by traps oh and 2900 ATK?

You use skill drain when your oppnent is about to use a abity then you use mystical space typhone on your turn duh

Yet another FAIL!

If you activate multiple copies of Reckless you draw 4/6 card and skip only 2 turns. ALSO if you draw 6 cards you pretty much win!

WHY THE funk WHOULD HE RUN TYRANT DRAGON! This deck's purpose is to made the opp run out of cards in not more than 2/3 WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO ATTACK!!!

And for the MST on Skill Drain combo .... GRATZ you have just -2ed yourself and lost a valuable s/t destruction along with 1000 points just to negate an effect ... And what if you don't have MST .. YOU LOOSE, because all your monsters are useless >.>

good 8.6/10

Tyrant Dragon?! WTF!

Yet another FAIL!

If you activate multiple copies of Reckless you draw 4/6 card and skip only 2 turns. ALSO if you draw 6 cards you pretty much win!

WHY THE f*** WHOULD HE RUN TYRANT DRAGON! This deck's purpose is to made the opp run out of cards in not more than 2/3 WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO ATTACK!!!

And for the MST on Skill Drain combo .... GRATZ you have just -2ed yourself and lost a valuable s/t destruction along with 1000 points just to negate an effect ... And what if you don't have MST .. YOU LOOSE' date=' because all your monsters are useless >.>

[/quote']

Cliff'em all wins.

I amen to his post

Put 3 Tayiou in main deck, speeds up a lot, especially if you add another shallow grave. Giant rat to get out morphing, why is that not in there. Try 3 books of eclipse, activate during battle phase and it works almost like a threatening roar and it makes them draw. 3 hand destructions can help to get out of a bad hand.

Seeing that there's no chance of depleting their lifepoints at all, ADD 3 upstart goblins.

Put 3 Tayiou in main deck' date=' speeds up a lot, especially if you add another shallow grave. Giant rat to get out morphing, why is that not in there. Try 3 books of eclipse, activate during battle phase and it works almost like a threatening roar and it makes them draw. 3 hand destructions can help to get out of a bad hand.

Seeing that there's no chance of depleting their lifepoints at all, ADD 3 upstart goblins.

[/quote']

I might decide to add a second Tayiou, but I'd like to keep this at 40. Morphing Jar is not important enough for the GR, but I'll think about that cause there's still worm man and mj#2. Also, if I really wanted to get mj I could just add another. I think eclipse is fine at 2. You're right about hand destruction. Will do. But upstarts are only good if your options are limited and this was a 37 card deck. But they do nothing for you except draw the card you would've drawn without it. So no upstarts. Reckless x2 is enough.

Thanks, you seem like a knowledgeable 1 star.

personally id use more that 1 each of dark world dealings and hand destruction.

maybe u dont do this but possibbly 1 or 2 gravekeeper's servant? just to make them think twice about attacking monsters that you could use your books on.

im not an expert deck maker b/c i havent kept up with the newer cards so there might be a better choice for those suggestions but im hoping to help.

Put that third Reckless Greed back in, if you ever run Reckless, run 3, never 1 or 2.

Other than that, you could maybe drop a single penguin, swords (since messanger and level limit do the same thing for more than 3 turns).

You can probably drop the Desert Sunlight cards for some more Book of Taiyou, since it's quicker to activate it on the turn you draw Taiyou than on your opponent's turn after you set sunlight (an important point for morphing).

You may also want to ease up a tiny bit on the Dark World Dealings. They're a helpful card sometimes but you're only reducing they're deck by 1 and it's a -1 advantage.

I'm not sure about Gravekeepers Servant, I can see a use if they're attacking with loads of weak monsters, but they probably won't and other cards are more useful.

I can just about see the point of Transmigration but how about swapping it for a DD Crow? It does the same job really, but won't be destroyed by something like Heavy Storm, removes it from play where it's noramlly harder to recover and always has the slight advantage of being able to set it as a wall if things have turned bad.

Put that third Reckless Greed back in' date=' if you ever run Reckless, run 3, never 1 or 2.

Other than that, you could maybe drop a single penguin, swords (since messanger and level limit do the same thing for more than 3 turns).

[/quote']

KK, will do with the Reckless, but the penguin, not sure. I don't really want less monsters. The monster pile is thin, that I can think about.

You can probably drop the Desert Sunlight cards for some more Book of Taiyou' date=' since it's quicker to activate it on the turn you draw Taiyou than on your opponent's turn after you set sunlight (an important point for morphing).[/quote']

Problem is it doesn't do all monsters and it flips to attack. I'll drop 1 desert and add 1 tayiou. I'll put the desert I'm dropping in the side deck.

You may also want to ease up a tiny bit on the Dark World Dealings. They're a helpful card sometimes but you're only reducing they're deck by 1 and it's a -1 advantage.

I'm not sure about Gravekeepers Servant' date=' I can see a use if they're attacking with loads of weak monsters, but they probably won't and other cards are more useful.

[/quote']

I'll neg them both. Yeah, with stuff like gravity bind, messenger and level limit, the servant is not as useful.

I can just about see the point of Transmigration but how about swapping it for a DD Crow? It does the same job really' date=' but won't be destroyed by something like Heavy Storm, removes it from play where it's noramlly harder to recover and always has the slight advantage of being able to set it as a wall if things have turned bad.

[/quote']

Transmigration is chainable to reborning stuff. Also it returns 2. Chainability is just about the whole point of it. DD Crow removes, which is useful but I'm not convinced it's better than transmigration.

Archived