Breanns new Rose arch-type cards

breann101

Hey guys wanna help me get better? I know im new, and iwanna get some of this down so please, please, please help me get better.

Oh and some of the img tags aren't working=( so i'll post something else that you'll just have to click it ok? And Seto Kaiba666 helped with a couple of the cards. ((not naming them just creating them))

Vampire Rose

308865a.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower Plant-Type monster from your graveyard. This effect can only be used once per Duel. If this card is removed from the field, you may pay 600 Life Points to place this card in your graveyard

Bed Of Roses

308865o.jpg

This card can only be actived when being attacked, as long as this card is face up on the field your oppoint can not attack.

Binging Rose

308865l.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field Increase the ATK of all "Rose" monsters on the field by 200 for each "Rose" monster on the field.

Lonely madien

308865h.jpg

((I now its a normal monster but hey it was something i did when i got bored.))

Rose Assissan

308865t.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle by LIGHT, DARK or FIRE monsters. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle place it on top of your Deck instead.

Rose's Queen

308865y.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field Increase the ATK of all EARTH monsters by 200 and Decrease the ATK of all FIRE monsters on the field by an amount equal to the original ATK of that monster.

((Seto Kaiba666 thinks this card is over powered let me know))

OK EDIT! I am now trying to edit Rose's Queen. She is to over powered as many ppl have told me.

I have also reposted my Rose Vampire card so ppl please check the edits i have dont

ALl creidt for editing goes to Seto Kaiba666 and Icy. Thanks to both of you.

Guest JoshIcy

Actually... Rose Vampire caught my eye well...

When this card is Summoned' date=' you may Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower Plant-Type monster from your graveyard. This effect can only be used once per Duel. If this card is removed from the field, you may pay 600 Life Points to place this card in your graveyard, (ignoring the effects of any cards on the field).[/quote']

That would make it playable.

When this card is Summoned' date=' you may Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower Plant-Type monster from your graveyard. This effect can only be used once per Duel. If this card is removed from the field, you may pay 600 Life Points to place this card in your graveyard, (ignoring the effects of any cards on the field).[/quote']

Hmmm thank you icy would you mind if i used your idea and put it on my card??

Guest JoshIcy

Happily lol. I did make it for your card after all.

Happily lol. I did make it for your card after all.

COOL^_^ thanks^_^

Seto you say its not over powered why dose everyone thing it is? i think i just became really confussed now lol

Guest JoshIcy

@ Icy.. i dont get it. why would you pay 600 to place the card into your Graveyard?

Its his card... And this makes cards like Macros Cosmos, not effective with it. Giving Zombie support cards like Book of Life, and Zombie Master valid targets still.

Guest JoshIcy

now im really confused... i should made it a plant card -_-

its up to you. its your card but that effect Icy gave it is better for a Zombie build. if you want it to be specifically for your Rose Archetype then maybe youd wanna make it a Plant but its up to you.

Zombies is good as well.

But anything can benefit from its Anti-DD nature.

Also, top of the deck is a guaranteed dead draw.

its up to you. its your card but that effect Icy gave it is better for a Zombie build. if you want it to be specifically for your Rose Archetype then maybe youd wanna make it a Plant but its up to you.

what about a zombie-plant? lol

what about a zombie-plant? lol

oh hush lol.. go with Icy's idea. hes right about the dead draw (meaning you dont get a good draw on that turn)

Archived