Emaine, angel of the Wind

Zase45

Second Sentence if=If

Somewhat OP'd. High DEF, so it sits there untouched and you steal your opponent's monsters, What if they have a High-Level monster? OP'd.

8/10

(pic isn't too bad, but to be safe, next time, use something with a little more clothes ;))

Phanax and Aiku: 0.0... That's too powerful!

OCG: It's good, nothing more to say on it.

Effect: Good Puppy Mario Ketchup, this effect is WAY too strong! The good thing is that it's just enough balance, thanks to the DEF and ATK you gave it to her. But still, I see it as an overpowered card.

Image and Name: I see an angel, yes in a white, hot, sexy, bikini. Wind? Yes, she has winds and green hair. Green = WIND? To me, yes.

Overall: 7.3/10

Way OP'd. You can easily Special Summon an opponent's Trump Card... I would make it 1 Tribute with 0 ATK/DEF and change its effect:

"Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to select 1 card from your opponent's hand. If it was a Monster Card, increase this card's ATK and DEF by that of the selected monster until the End Phase of this turn. If it was an Effect Monster, pay Life Points equals to the level of the card x100. If you do, this card gains the effect of the selected monster until the End Phase of this turn."

Archived