new lightsworn monsters plus synchro

lobreo

I am currently working on these cards trying to make renders of them and make it look like the original lightsworn's backgrounds.

if any body knows where i can get lightsworn backgorund please pm me

w/out further ado here is the lightsworns i've made.

lightsworncreator.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard including "Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon".This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each "Lightsworn" monster with a different name in your Graveyard. During each of your End Phases, send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Oro,lightsworn serpent

oro.jpg

Plata,lightsworn serpent

plata.jpg

unity.jpg

The normal and the synchro lightsworn are meant to be really rare the frames of each card shine according to the colors so Oro which means gold has a golden frame to that of the ultra rare letters and Plata which means silver has a silver frame to that of the secret rare letters

I kinda dont like ur spell card...if all Lightsowrns are turned into Tuner monsters, then how would u summon ur Lightsworn Synchro? Remember, 2 Tuner monsters cant summon a Synchro. I am not a fan of throwing away my Deck either, but Lightsworns CAN get the job done in a Duel if u have AMAZING luck...

7.5 / 10 for the cards...the pics could be a lil' better...

Archived