The World

This is based off The World from the .Hack series, the rules are that your character MUST be ORIGINAL, the rules will be posted soon, classes are below

* Blademaster: A playable character class that uses swords. This class is probably more accurate than others.

* Heavy Axe: A playable character class that uses gigantic axes to deal heavy damage.

* Heavy Blade: A playable character class that uses broadswords and katanas to attack enemies. This class has the highest attack power of all the classes in the The World.

* Long Arm: A playable character class that uses spears and lances, utilizing the range of their weapons in battle.

* Twin Blade: A playable character class that uses identical dual blades. This class has average attack power, and is known for their superior attack speed and travelling speed.

* Wavemaster: A playable character class that uses staves and long-range magic rather than melee attacks. This class has the lowest attack power and players using this class should avoid close combat.They are the only classes that can use Level 4 Summoning Magic.

sign up everyone, also Data Drain and some other nice stuff will be events later on

EDIT

Signup sheet

Name

Character Name

Class

Character Gender

Sign me up as the first member. I'm using a character named "Kaze", a Twin Blade. What other info do you need?

EDIT: Thanks for telling me you added a sign-up sheet.

Name: Joan

Character Name: Kaze

Class: Twin Blade

Character Gender: Male

I'm a guy, pretending to be a girl, who's pretending to be a guy. XD

As for my character that wont be a GM

Name: Matto

Character Name: Zerro

Class: Wavemaster

Also a discription will be needed soon, after i post the rules

Name: Thomas van Treehorn

Character Name: Moriartus

Class: Wavemaster

Description: Moriartus holds the powers of death (due to himself). He says that he can summon spirits from beyond, even though he has never done so. He pretty much lives on his reputation. His most significant piece of clothing is a long cape, which bears the mark of death; a skull, broken in two halves.

RULES

1) Normal Forum Rules Apply

2) Strict PG-13 we got little kiddies on this forum

3) No God Mod, Power Playing, ETC

4) Everyone will start at Level 1, you cannot super level if you do you will get a warning

5) 3 Warning and you will be removed

6) HAVE FUN AND EAT COOKIES

DESCRIPTION

Just give 3 to 5 sentences about your character

Name: migi

Character Name : migi

Class: Blademaster

Character Gender : male

erm ive not played The world or hack or whatever so i dont know hat to write for a description. are we pretending to be people who are playing a game?

Edit: get it now

migi plays on The world in most of his free time, but would like to stop playing obsessively. but he cant. he chose blademaster because he likes using swords in other games, as he finds them to be more usefull than other weapons.

Koro is just an average person who stumbled upon the World and immideitly fell in love with it. He's not on all the time, but when he's on, he's as determined to prove everybody else wrong that he is a loser. Since he knew he would be making friends with others eventually, he chose Heavy Blade to even the weaponry that everybody else would be using. He is the bodyguard, using all of his time and strength to help and stop others. After a few months on the World, he's gotten the hang of it and loves to come home everyday looking forward to go on the World. Everyday is a completly different day on the World.

Archived