{Lovely Lady's New Cards}

Sheva, the Lash Master

320638o.jpg

Effect: When this monster successfully destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. This monster cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card. Any damage taken involving this card is reduced to 0.

Battle Riot

320638.jpg

Effect: Activate this card when your opponent has 1 or more Level 6 or higher monsters on their side of the field. Select 1 Warrior-type monster on your side of the field. The selected card gains 1000 ATK. The selected monster also gains 500 ATK for each Warrior-type monster on your side of the field. The selected monster must attack all Level 6 or higher monsters on your opponent's side of the field. All battle damage your opponent recieves is reduced to 0. At the end of the turn this card was activated, destroy the selected monster.

Comments welcome ^^

nice effect for Sheva' date=' though I'd change the name from Lash Master to Lash Mistress (Sheva IS a female indian goddess after all)

9/10

[/quote']

Actually, I thought Shiva was both genders? I may be wrong and I don't feel like looking it up.

Another very good reason to change it to mistress though, would be the fact that in the picture, its clearly a female XD

ATK stats are a bit high for a 3 star.

I'm liking the spell card though. Very nice.

Archived