Extra Deck (7):

Stardust Dragon x2

Red Dragon Archfiend x1

Colossal Fighter x1

Road Warrior x1

X-Saber Urbellum x1

Junk Warrior x1

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT. NO FLAMING. ONLY HELPFULL COMMENTS.

This deck needs serious help but you do have the groundwork for a good strategy. Drop things like Summoned Skull, Penguin Soldier, and Magna Drago...they do nothing for a Warrior Synchro theme.

Replace Tribute to the Doomed with Smashing Ground, you'll be happy you did in the long run.

Also you need to run more than 1 or 2 copies of the key cards in your deck for your strategy to work. Personally I would say drop all tuners in the deck besides Tune Warrior and Rose, Warrior of Revenge...Road Synchron rather sucks and I just don't see Junk Synchro being very useful here. Also drop the X-Saber subtheme that you've got going on, while X-Sabers are a very decent archetype, you don't have enough of them and the rest of their useful support isn't available in the English TGC yet.

Maurading Captain is something that you'll want to run in 3 for this deck, he + Rose or Tune Warrior = Instant level 6 or 7 Synchro.

I'll give a more detailed description of other changes you should make later but these are my initial thoughts on how to help you with your theme.

My Warrior-Synchro Deck.

--------------------

Monsters (24):

Penguin Soldier x1

X-Saber Airbellum x3

Quillbolt Hedgehog x2

Destiny Hero Dasher x2

Rescue Cat x2

Command Knight x1

Caius The Shadow Monarch x1

Rose' date=' Warrior of Revenge x2

Marauding Captain x2

Armageddon Knight x2 (Helps dump for Collosal Fighter Abuse)

Field-Commander Rahz x2

Turret Warrior x2

Sangan x1

Card Trooper x1

Jutte Fighter x2

Spells (15):

Reasoning x2

Foolish Burial x2 (Helps with Collosal)

Monster Reborn x1

Heavy Storm x1

Scapegoat x1

Warrior Returning Alive x1

Reinforcements of the Army x1

Traps (7):

3x Threatening Roar

1x Mirror Force

2x Dark Bribe (If you can get them)

2x Reckless Greed

Extra Deck (7):

Stardust Dragon x2

Red Dragon Archfiend x1

Colossal Fighter x3

X-Saber Urbellum x1 (FTW)

Junk Warrior x1

GOYO GAURDIAN!! x1

PLEASE COMMENT. NO FLAMING. ONLY HELPFULL COMMENTS.

[/quote']

This should run smoothly for a Collosal Fighter abuse deck, tweak it how you want.

This deck needs serious help but you do have the groundwork for a good strategy. Drop things like Summoned Skull' date=' Penguin Soldier, and Magna Drago...they do nothing for a Warrior Synchro theme.

Replace Tribute to the Doomed with Smashing Ground, you'll be happy you did in the long run.

Also you need to run more than 1 or 2 copies of the key cards in your deck for your strategy to work. Personally I would say drop all tuners in the deck besides Tune Warrior and Rose, Warrior of Revenge...Road Synchron rather sucks and I just don't see Junk Synchro being very useful here. Also drop the X-Saber subtheme that you've got going on, while X-Sabers are a very decent archetype, you don't have enough of them and the rest of their useful support isn't available in the English TGC yet.

Maurading Captain is something that you'll want to run in 3 for this deck, he + Rose or Tune Warrior = Instant level 6 or 7 Synchro.

I'll give a more detailed description of other changes you should make later but these are my initial thoughts on how to help you with your theme.

[/quote']

Everything here that isn't Tune Warrior.

Ok Im going with the only other 4 star member here and thats orcman321.

If you're going to be elitist about it, why even bother posting the deck and asking for help? I may have only "2 stars" but it's quite obvious looking at this deck that I'm a more experienced and overall better player than you.

Anyway, OrcMan was right in the idea that this would be an okay beginning to a Colossal Figher Abuse Synchro Build.

Try this for your monster line-up, should work efficiently for summoning level 6 and higher synchros rather easily. Just note, this line-up is made specifically for the purpose of synchroing as that is what I believe you want the purpose of your deck to be. With this build, Colossal Fighter will always have a target when he dies and will always receive a nice boost. Hopefully this helps what you're looking for somewhat.

Monsters:

Caius x1

Destiny Hero Malicious x2

Marauding Captain x3

Dasher x3

Rose Warrior of Revenge x3

Tune Warrior(I know he's not the best but I really do think he has a bit of use in a pure warrior synchro theme) x2

Dark Grepher x2

Field Commander Rahz x2(Works well with Dasher)

Jutte Fighter x2

I built 2 decks. 1 was Le Pierot's and the other Orcman. Orcman got me first place twice in my tournaments that just past and Le pierot made me lose 2 times in the tourneys after. The tourneys had the same people using the same decks.

Lol if you seriously did, that's your fault for being an idiot and playing an incomplete deck...notice I only gave you suggestions for a monster line-up taking advantage of Colossal Fighter. I didn't give you spells and traps but I assume if you really did try the deck, you definitely failed on what spells and traps to use. Also, I don't know why I'm bothering when you're obviously a very, very noobish player.

Archived