Hello I'm New

M.Shinoda

Hey, it's M.Shinoda. Not the real one. Just a a catchy username I came up with. I'm new to the forums and wanted to make some cards(maybe do other stuff to contribute). As you can see my favorite artist is M.Shinoda himself. I know the rules and I hope I can get along with everybody here. I've been looking around this site for a while so I'm not that nooby and I've been on other forums before. Also some of you might know Koramore my older brother on this site. He's gonna help me out and help me get used to this forum. Thank You for reading this Introduction. - MS

Hey, it's M.Shinoda. Not the real one. Just a a catchy username I came up with. I'm new to the forums and wanted to make some cards(maybe do other stuff to contribute). As you can see my favorite artist is M.Shinoda himself. I know the rules and I hope I can get along with everybody here. I've been looking around this site for a while so I'm not that nooby and I've been on other forums before. Also some of you might know Koramore my older brother on this site. He's gonna help me out and help me get used to this forum. Thank You for reading this Introduction. - MS

Archived