Who's the best rockstar in the Galaxy?

Läufer

Iron Maiden is the only good band listed and wins by default because the entirety of the list other than the aforementioned band are terrible and anyone who thinks Limp Bizkit is a good band needs to be sent back in time and jump off one of the Twin Towers.

Tool owns all your asses. :P

Tool owns everyone's ass.

4 me.... a tie between linkin park and iron maiden

Seriously? A tie between a lame, emo, 'metal' band and funking Iron Maiden? Do you know what it means to play good music?

' pid='2409172' dateline='1245728121']

Seriously? A tie between a lame' date=' emo, 'metal' band and f***ing Iron Maiden? Do you know what it means to play good music?

[/quote']

look, some people have different opinions of bands and like lisining to different bands and this is my opinion: 4 me.... a tie between linkin park and iron maiden

' pid='2408837' dateline='1245724336']

Iron Maiden is the only good band listed and wins by default because the entirety of the list other than the aforementioned band are terrible and anyone who thinks Limp Bizkit is a good band needs to be sent back in time and jump off one of the Twin Towers.

KoRn is good.

Metallica used to be good.

Your right about Lmp Bizkit though.

' pid='2409172' dateline='1245728121']

Seriously? A tie between a lame' date=' emo, 'metal' band and f***ing Iron Maiden? Do you know what it means to play good music?

[/quote']

look, some people have different opinions of bands and like lisining to different bands and this is my opinion: 4 me.... a tie between linkin park and iron maiden

Obviously people have different opinions, but you can't ignore the fact that Iron Maiden is way funking better than Linkin Park, mostly because Linkin Park is a band of baka and Iron Maiden is a funking legend.

Archived