A Life RP-Started-Accepting Via Post-Need Girls

Riku

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Riku Sighed And Left The Arean Where Vlad Was Racing "They All Suck" He Said As Some People Surounded Him "What You Say, Kid?" On Asked "They All Suck" Riku Repeated ". . . Well, You'll Wish You Ain't Said That!" The Guy Said Before Riku Upper Cutted Him "GET IM!" The Others Yelled As They All Got Broken Noses Form A 360 Round House Kick "Chuck Noris Sucks, But His Move Doesn't" Riku Said Leaving The Guys Who Attacked Him In Pain.

[/align]

[align=center]

Riku Entered His House And Locked The Door Behind Him, And Put His Backpack On The Sofa "What A Day" He Said Jumping Into His Beanbag-Chair And Turning On The TV, And Saw MadTV Was On "Meh" He Said Watching It, Then Soon Falling Asleep.

((I GTG, Bai-Bai!))[/align]

Ashley waves back. "Bye." She slides past Zack and walks away. As she gets to the street she notices a bus and runs to catch it. She paid and sat at teh front. After a while the bus stopped and Ashley walked off. She walked down the street until she reached her house. As she walked in a voice called out.

"Ashley?"

"Yes mom?"

"Nothing I just wanted to know who it was."

"Ok" Ashley ran upstairs and tossed herself onto her bed. Soon after she set her phone onto the side table she fell asleep.

OoC: Alright ^^ I really g2g bye everyone

Archived