{Lovely Lady's New Warrior Cards}

NEW CARDS!!!

Gemini Warriors

320638.jpg

Effect: When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

Sword of Everlasting Glory

320638s.jpg

Effect: This card can only be euiped to a Warrior-type monster. Increase the ATK of the equiped monster by 700. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. When the equiped monster is destroyed return this card to your hand.

Comments welcome ^^

2nd Card: -type = -Type

equiped = equipped

These are somewhat OP'd.

1st card = maybe take away the first part of the effect.

2nd card = returned to hand? Maybe make it a lower benefit like suffled into deck.

alright.

well do you think it'd be ok for me to just lower the attack increase of the 2nd card cause i like having it return to your hand but if thats still too ovp then ill get rid of it

macsmack mate I dont think you should pipe up boss your cards arent the greatest in the world. LLD's (sorry to abbriv darling!!) cards are wicked mate they have great pics and good effects and the OCG is nearly always perfect!! But Im with Flying Plat on this second card OP'd at bit needs a disadvantage to playing it.

how

according to the more advanced members i'm pretty damn good ^^

and you need reason to backup your statement otherwise its not really counted >> well to me atleast

how are you a advanced member you got 2 stars and i got 2 stars so we about the same

how

according to the more advanced members i'm pretty damn good ^^

and you need reason to backup your statement otherwise its not really counted >> well to me atleast

how are you a advanced member you got 2 stars and i got 2 stars so we about the same

excuse me but i said "according to more advanced members" i said nothing about "according to me' date=' an advanced member"[hr']

macsmack mate I dont think you should pipe up boss your cards arent the greatest in the world. LLD's (sorry to abbriv darling!!) cards are wicked mate they have great pics and good effects and the OCG is nearly always perfect!! But Im with Flying Plat on this second card OP'd at bit needs a disadvantage to playing it.

Oh its fine ^^ u can call me LLD if you want

lol guys be nice.....remember What would JEsus Do?

ROFL x3

You could reduce the ATK increase on the second one to about 300' date=' but thats probably as high as you should go :/

[/quote']

so by doing that would i be able to keep the rest of the effect? heres my redo on them tho just in case

Gemini Warriors

320638a.jpg

and

Sword of Everlasting Glory

320638n.jpg

But for my Sword if i just decrease the attack boost would i be able to keep the add to your hand? cause i really like that

Archived