The Seven Power Dragons

macsmack

Not to sound rude but these pics are getting abit overused at the moment...alot of Dragon cards are being made as of late. Have we all been 5D'd all of a sudden?? lol

you need to put Capitals on card names and mark em like this "Dark Flame Dragon"

also Deck and Graveyard have capitals but hand doesn't. You may want to lower the ATK points of your monsters too, bit strong for the level and far too easy to summon. One more thing numbers are done in numerical form like this: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9they are not spelt. There is more but I dont wanna drag on your cards too much. Try to read other real cards and see how they are written out this is a great site to find real cards

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Hope this helps - 7/10...keep working at it!!

lol im not tryin to be a hop on, but i used these pics on one of my other accounts for cards lol

OCG is kinda off and yeh its kinda wierd when u say " lose 50 ATK points" im just wondering Why 50?

Oh and for the pics. Get Photoshop or a trial and look for weird pics online then do wut i do and make abackground and put thye pic in the background, it makes it look cooler and more Yugioh-ish

ill give u 3.5/10

[align=center]

if you have cards show them

Me? Ok then.

[spoiler=]

189842.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand at the End Phase of the turn that this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up' date=' destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's field and inflict 400 points of damge for each card that was destroyed. This card cannot attack during the turn that this card's effect is activated.[/i']

[/align]

Archived