Platipi Like To Make Cards [3/3 Cards]

Lyfe.

[align=center]Finished. 3/3 Cards

[spoiler=]I find it quite embarassing that these happen to be my first Tuner and Synchro Cards.

189842k.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand at the End Phase of the turn that this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's field and inflict 400 points of damge for each card destroyed. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

189842.jpg

189842.jpg

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play up to 5 cards from your opponent's Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand and remove it from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each of card that is removed from play. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

[spoiler=Image Credit]

Reverr

Darkeus

Armagedron

[/align]

^ True. I was debating on that. Hear me card! You shall be... Level 7 o.O

Great card :P and awesome pic too. But i think Flip Summoned is the same thing as flipped face-up but im not sure ^^ other then that its great 8/10

If it got attacked while face-down' date=' it would be flipped face-up, which wouldn't be considered Flip Summoning.

I have slightly edited the card.

New Card Added

^ True. I was debating on that. Hear me card! You shall be... Level 7 o.O

Great card :P and awesome pic too. But i think Flip Summoned is the same thing as flipped face-up but im not sure ^^ other then that its great 8/10

If it got attacked while face-down' date=' it would be flipped face-up, which wouldn't be considered Flip Summoning.

I have slightly edited the card.

New Card Added

ok kool great new card but it seems dull ish. Up it's attack some and maybe give it an effect but either way its still great

9/10

Darkeus is OP'd because it's hard to destroy it and it's a Tuner... I would add a cost' date=' like "If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, pay Life Points equals to the level of the Summoned monster x500"

[/quote']

There are plenty of effects from Monsters, Spell, and Traps that could destroy it. It shouldn't be that hard to get rid of him.

Archived