Dang Computer! {Please Lock}

PowerlinX

DClogo.png

Please add our Club Banner in your sig:

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-130167.html][img=http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/D-Slayer/DClogo.png][/url]

Welcome to Dang Computer. This is a club where you talk about computers, the internet, etc. You can post problems, tips, tricks, help, or anything about computers.

I have a companion forum to go with this, so if you want to join that, go here.

Update!

We have a club sig contest. check it out at

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-138801.html

How to Join

Post saying you want to join

Rules

-YCM Rules

-No sexual, drug, or alcoholic drink references

-No bad launguage

[spoiler=Members (12)]

Founders

-PowerlinX

Co-Founders

-WarMasterK

Gurus

-The_Prince_of_Death

Members

-David_Betancourt

-FM6

-Force_Flex

-:YuGiOh Freak:.

-「Death Bishop」

-DR{}NE

-40kendgame

-sne pales

-Superjustey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]I'll join for 1 reason and 1 reason only. And that is to get help.

Y'see, I was surfing the web when all of the sudden this thing popped up saying I had over 300 trojans on my computer. I knew it was BS so I tried to exit out. Then this thing started downloading. It's called Personal Antivirus. But, I think it's putting a virus into my computer. it said I have like 20 viruses and that I have to delete them. now, something keeps popping up like every 10 seconds saying that I have a new virus. I did the smart thing, I did a virus scan with AVG 8.5 and Spybot: Search and Destroy. Both came up with nothing. A few minutes ago, AVG blocked a trojan from entering my computer. So, I deleted the trojan and now I'm trying to delete the bunk program (Personal Antivirus). But, when I try to delete the program, it says I can't and I don't have permission to access the file. Can anyone help?[/align]

Thanks guys for checking out the site if you want I'll just post the link.

[align=center]I'll join for 1 reason and 1 reason only. And that is to get help.

Y'see' date=' I was surfing the web when all of the sudden this thing popped up saying I had over 300 trojans on my computer. I knew it was BS so I tried to exit out. Then this thing started downloading. It's called Personal Antivirus. But, I think it's putting a virus into my computer. it said I have like 20 viruses and that I have to delete them. now, something keeps popping up like every 10 seconds saying that I have a new virus. I did the smart thing, I did a virus scan with AVG 8.5 and Spybot: Search and Destroy. Both came up with nothing. A few minutes ago, AVG blocked a trojan from entering my computer. So, I deleted the trojan and now I'm trying to delete the bunk program (Personal Antivirus). But, when I try to delete the program, it says I can't and I don't have permission to access the file. Can anyone help?[/color'][/align]

Wow your in a bit of a pickle. Well if you have the money my advice is to hire Geek Squad (I'm not kidding) to fix it. And if that does'nt work then say your good byes and try to sell your computer to some guy how has no idea that its messed up save enough money then, buy a new computer,laptop.

welcome guys. and thanks for changing that but could you please stick to one theme instead for it changing every time I click around the forum its starting to make me confused. sorry but when it comes to themes changing all the time I easily get confused.

Well' date=' the theme I did have wasn't working out, so I changed it a couple times.

Y'see, I was surfing the web when all of the sudden this thing popped up saying I had over 300 trojans on my computer. I knew it was BS so I tried to exit out. Then this thing started downloading. It's called Personal Antivirus. But, I think it's putting a virus into my computer. it said I have like 20 viruses and that I have to delete them. now, something keeps popping up like every 10 seconds saying that I have a new virus. I did the smart thing, I did a virus scan with AVG 8.5 and Spybot: Search and Destroy. Both came up with nothing. A few minutes ago, AVG blocked a trojan from entering my computer. So, I deleted the trojan and now I'm trying to delete the bunk program (Personal Antivirus). But, when I try to delete the program, it says I can't and I don't have permission to access the file. Can anyone help?[/align]

If you are an Administrator, try going to My Computer>C:>Program Files and delete the program file.

To avoid this problem in the future, get a browser that has a good pop-up blocker, such as Firefox.

Thanks guys for checking out the site if you want I'll just post the link.

No, If you post the link, you WILL CERTAINLY get banned. The link will only be available via PM

Archived