New Gundam card please rate ALONG WITH META KNIGHT

twighlights end

Nice cards' date=' but Meta Knight doesn't seem like he should be over Level 4 imo. 8/10.

[/quote']

PLEASE tell me that you meant that you don't think Meta Knight the character should be over Level 4 . . .

In any case, the effect for Meta Knight needs some cleaning up, but I'm not equipped to do so for one reason -- it doesn't say WHEN it revives, and thus I dare not touch it for fear of rooting it to a Phase (say, the End Phase a la Vampires) and it turning out that the creator intended for it to be an instant-fire (which, if not for the ATK-halving, would be right-out broken -- as it stands, the ATK-halving-for-revival is rather interesting, if Skill Drain-exploitable).

As for Gundam Wing War Mode . . . WOW. High ATK, no summoning nerf in sight, and it deals 1k damage in exchange for not attacking for that turn and the next (with any monster). I don't honestly know if it's broken or not, and that MIGHT just be a good thing.

do you mind if I make a holo of your Gundam and post it on this thread. I really like that pic.

How do you make a holo? PM please! 8D

Nice cards' date=' but Meta Knight doesn't seem like he should be over Level 4 imo. 8/10.

[/quote']

It's really simple but you have to domnload this program called Gimp, but yeah, I think I'm pretty good at making holos just look at some of my other ones.

Archived