inner demons or otherwise kown as the 7 deadly demons

gil2m

313058.jpg

1 fiend type monster + 1 fiend type monster

this card can be summoned with out ploymeration.this card gains 1000 atk and def points for each monster in both you and your oppoenents graveyard

313058x.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

increase this cards atk by 100 for every card in your opponent's graveyard. if this card is destroyed in battle special summon it back to the field in upright deffense mode you cannot change the battle position of this card until your 3rd after you used the effect. increase this cards atk by 100 for every card in your opponent's graveyard

I know that there are errors so dont tell me

Good! but the 1st card is overpowering make it harder to summon and lower his attack increase amount to 700.

your second card has a weird sounding effect so patch that up a bit and you have loads of ocg (PM me about it if you need help)

other than those i give you.......6.9/10 (its low because of the OCG) but keep it up and fix up the cards its a great start!

i changed the effects up a bit

313058a.jpg

this card can be summoned with out ploymeration if this card is summoned through this effect this card is destroyed at your end phase.this card gains 700 atk and def points for each monster in both you and your oppoenents graveyard

313058r.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

if this card is destroyed in battle special summon it back to the field in upright deffense mode you cannot change the battle position of this card until your 3rd after you used the effect. increase this cards atk by 100 for every card in your opponent's graveyard

313058n.jpg

this card can only be summoned by the effect of woman in despair this card gains 200 deffense points for each spell card in your graveyard

313058.jpg

when this monster is summoned to the field all monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot change battle positions.when this monster battles a monster in deffense mode if this monster's atk is higher than your opponents monster's deffense points your opponent takes damage to the difference

I thnik your first card should sound more like this mate....

1 Fiend-Type Monster + 1 Fiend-Type Monster

This card can be Special Summoned without the effect of "Polymerization" if you activate this effect this card is sent to the Graveyard during your End Phase. This card gains 700 ATK and DEF points for each monster in both players Graveyards.

If I can edit to what I think you may do....

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card can be Special Summoned without the effect of "Polymerization" if you activate this effect you must discard your entire hand to the Graveyard, this card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase this effect is activated. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF points for every monster in both players Graveyards.

If I can help anymore PM mate...keep working on it and keep the cards coming!!! 7/10

I edited the card a little moreand i also changed the attributte

313058.jpg

srry the effect is!.......

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card can be Special Summoned without the effect of "Polymerization" if you activate this effect you must discard your entire hand to the Graveyard, this card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase this effect is activated. This card gains 700 ATK and DEF points for every monster in both players Graveyards.

ill be coming out with more inner demons later

okay this next one is the good guys strongest monster in my fan fic

313058.jpg

here are the newest inner demons

313058g.jpg

at the end phase of your turn you can choose not to send this card back to your hand by discarding one card from your deck to the graveyard. this card gains 100 atk points for every trap card in your opponent's graveyard.

313058t.jpg

this monster also counts as a normal type monster. this card cannot be destroyed in battle. when ever this card attacks the controler of this card must discard 1 card from their hand to the graveyard if not the controler of this card takes 1000 points of damage

313058i.jpg

you can attach this card to any type monster on the field then activate 1 of the following effects

*if you equiped this card to one of yur own monster you add half the atk points of that monsterto your life points every stand by phase.when the monster you sected is destroyed in battle this card is also

*if you selected one of your opponent's monsters you can take control of it.if the selected card is destroyed you can unequip this cardfrom that monster. then it gains half the atk points of that monster.

another edidted version of pride

313058h.jpg

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card can be Special Summoned without the effect of "Polymerization" if you activate this effect you must discard your entire hand to the Graveyard, this card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase this effect is activated. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF points for every monster in both players Graveyards.

edited despair but now its called envy

313058iqu.jpg

gluttony

313058h.jpg

srry this is envy

313058n.jpg

Aiku: *look at the cards with a discusted face.* I hate them.

OCG: I felt sick when I first saw your cards at the begining of this threat, and I still fell sick just looking at their OCG. There's so many errors, that could pulled me into a depression. I know that I make a whole deal over it, but it's not fun to read your cards with so many errors. Plus, your Gemini Gluttony, read the Gemini effect to understand how it works and so does the union with the Spirit one, too. The only one I could say that's alright is the Pride, but that's it, the rest is just beated to death.

fiend type = Fiend-type

deffence = DEF

graveyard = Graveyard

spell = Spell

one = 1

With much more...

And avoid creating divine monsters, it's the realistic section, you should read the rules.

Effect: The effect doesn't even match with the original Seven Deadly Sins. I did once 7 cards on this theme and the effects are liked with the Sin itself. I say that we're too lazy to try to find an original effect for your cards and, maybe, to do some research on them.

Image and Name: Some names and images are well macthed, but the Greed, Anger (Wrath) and Sloth's image are completely random.

Try harder next time. MUCH more harder.

Overall: 0.3/10

Archived