Freddy and Jason cards.

cocomo1999

Actually, nothing wrong in OCG, just bland, and you need a period. Not a real Circulation, real types (YAYZ FINALLYZ), could have potential into being really good, may be a bit underpowered, probably the best cards you've made yet.

Hey' date=' could you guys tell me how to make the packets? I'm still kinda new.

[/quote']

I'll make one for ya. ;D

Actually' date=' nothing wrong in OCG, just bland, and you need a period. Not a real Circulation, real types (YAYZ FINALLYZ), could have potential into being really good, may be a bit underpowered, probably the best cards you've made yet.[hr']

Hey' date=' could you guys tell me how to make the packets? I'm still kinda new.

[/quote']

I'll make one for ya. ;D

Thanks.

Yeah, these probably ARE the most real cards I have ever made.

[/quote']

you gotta check out the shop section.

I'm gonna need more information then that.

Much better, 6/10

As for the effects, they are pretty bland. There are all kinds of effects out there, from making your opponent discard a card, to helping summon other monsters. Try checking out the yugioh wiki to see how some effects work, and are listed.

I bought a booster pack for them, I will put it up when I get it.

137692.jpg

Well, I think I at least deserve a 7/10 (Because of bad picture and some OCG errors), but it WAS the best picture I could find.

It made it kinda better it's still bland though. And you spelled Voorhees Voorhes.

Well, thanks for telling me what's wrong, btw when am I gonna get that dark synchro card I ordered?

Archived