I actually like this one....=P

Yondaime

[align=center][spoiler=Yea everybody knows I'm not to good with sigs, but I really like the outcome. I used the Avatar tut in Hioco's Super Smexy Tutorial and PSD Palace to make my avatar but I wanted a sig to match. =D Rate/CnC/Rip me apart =P Also idk what you guys are talking about half the time.]avi.png

HollowIchigo.png

[/align]

1.) The Black & W + Bits of Blue is making me dizzy

2.) The Blending is really bad... Covering a part of the render isn't always good blending.

3.) Compo?

4.) There is depth.. kinda

5.) The text wants to be the focal while ichigo is barely winning

6.) You have a vector like sig with non vector elements (BAD)

7.) There is no flow...

Keep trying

1.) The Black & W + Bits of Blue is making me dizzy Sorry =P

2.) The Blending is really bad... Covering a part of the render isn't always good blending. I said I wasn't good

3.) Compo? What's that? lol

4.) There is depth.. kinda That's good' date=' since everybody says my sigs doesn't have that. although Idk what it means =P[/b']

5.) The text wants to be the focal while ichigo is barely winning I still like it.

6.) You have a vector like sig with non vector elements (BAD) Oh well. Idk what it means, so w/e

7.) There is no flow... Idc I like it.

Keep trying

Thx for the comment, and I told you idk what half the stuff you guys say is =P

1.) The Black & W + Bits of Blue is making me dizzy Sorry =P

2.) The Blending is really bad... Covering a part of the render isn't always good blending. I said I wasn't good

3.) Compo? What's that? lol -_- How the whole sig act together

4.) There is depth.. kinda That's good' date=' since everybody says my sigs doesn't have that. although Idk what it means =P[/b'] Meh the depth is not good.

5.) The text wants to be the focal while ichigo is barely winning I still like it. Your text isn't good.

6.) You have a vector like sig with non vector elements (BAD) Oh well. Idk what it means, so w/e Chidori doesn't know what he's talking about.

7.) There is no flow... Idc I like it. Don't take cnc personally. Take it as an improvement.

Keep trying

Thx for the comment, and I told you idk what half the stuff you guys say is =P

Archived