Sakuretsu Armor

Draining Shield

Spell Reclamation

Trap Jammer

Magic Jammer

Seven Tools of Bandit

Michizure

Chain Destruction

I took all the written crap about my deck out. This post used to be filled with paragraphs about my deck. Now, it is easy to understand and can be seen without scaring people away!

"Stardust Dragon /Assault Mode

Felgrand DragonRed-Eyes B. Dragon

Red Eyes Darkness Dragon

Blue Eyes White Dragon(2)

Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV6

Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8

Montage Dragon

Armed Dragon LV5

Armed Dragon LV7"

You're trying to use Horus, Armed Dragon, Blue Eyes, Red Eyes and Assault Mode on top of other high levels. Don't. If you must, take one theme, I'd say to use Horus. It's usually best to run more than one of a good card, three generally. Most here seem to only have one of them.

There are some other problems, quite a few, with the Deck, but fixing what I said should really be your first set.

"Stardust Dragon /Assault Mode

Felgrand DragonRed-Eyes B. Dragon

Red Eyes Darkness Dragon

Blue Eyes White Dragon(2)

Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV6

Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8

Montage Dragon

Armed Dragon LV5

Armed Dragon LV7"

You're trying to use Horus' date=' Armed Dragon, Blue Eyes, Red Eyes and Assault Mode on top of other high levels. Don't. If you must, take one theme, I'd say to use Horus. It's usually best to run more than one of a good card, three generally. Most here seem to only have one of them.

There are some other problems, quite a few, with the Deck, but fixing what I said should really be your first set.

[/quote']

I'm planning to replace my Blue-Eyes' with a few cards that I ordered. The cards are being shipped and they are Cthonian Emperor Dragon, and Des Volstgalph. Also, I'm planning to add a Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. So, should I take out the whole Red-eyes family and just add Darkness Metal? Or should I take out even more such as Armed Dragon?

I see one big problem with this deck. Its got to many High Lv monsters. Ur probly going to run out of lv 4s or lower. So if ur higher lv monsters are defeated ur finshed u might be lucky to hav at least two lvl 4 or lower monsters. With Lord of D. And Flute of Summoning dragon u might hav a few more left. IF u dont replace ur Blue Eyes Add Keiser the Sea Horse. Hes useful for this. Like how u need to trubite 2 monsters to Summon Blue-Eyes insted summon Keiser the Sea Horse. His effect can let u trubite him and JUST him. It could save u two monsters plus the other few.

I see one big problem with this deck. Its got to many High Lv monsters. Ur probly going to run out of lv 4s or lower. So if ur higher lv monsters are defeated ur finshed u might be lucky to hav at least two lvl 4 or lower monsters. With Lord of D. And Flute of Summoning dragon u might hav a few more left. IF u dont replace ur Blue Eyes Add Keiser the Sea Horse. Hes useful for this. Like how u need to trubite 2 monsters to Summon Blue-Eyes insted summon Keiser the Sea Horse. His effect can let u trubite him and JUST him. It could save u two monsters.

That post doesn't even make sense. Most high-level monsters will hopefully be Special Summoned rather than Tribute Summoned. As for the rest...

Kaiser Sea Horse is bad. Using Flute of Summoning Dragon is even worse. if you MUST use Lord of D, you're better off using King Dragun. Even still, Blue-Eyes is better summoned from the graveyard using Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Birthright, Swing of Memories, and Monster Reborn.

It's even better in Dragon Fusion decks that use Dragon's Mirror to summon Five-Headed Dragon and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Actually, if you want, we could probably help with building a new deck. Just choose one of your high-levelled monsters and we could probably help build a deck around it that would be much better than the one you have now...(If you're worried about using cards you don't have, just do what I do; Don't buy any cards until you have a deck in mind, then once you've finalized the deck, buy the cards you need.)

Actually' date=' if you want, we could probably help with building a new deck. Just choose one of your high-levelled monsters and we could probably help build a deck around it that would be much better than the one you have now...(If you're worried about using cards you don't have, just do what I do; Don't buy any cards until you have a deck in mind, then once you've finalized the deck, buy the cards you need.)

[/quote']

This would be very close to what I was thinking, if I wasn't clear enough.

However, the monster doesn't have to have a high level. Just pick something to build around.

Alright, if that is the best way, I guess I'll pick Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon cause of his usefulness.

Someone said that I am planning to Special Summon most of my high level monsters. This is correct. In fact, for the majority of my duels it's gone very smoothly. I've never had to worry too much about having too many high level monsters in my hand. If that happens (Which it has before...), I have magic and counter trap cards to protect me.

If you want to build around Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon' date=' build hopeless dragon. Its expensive, but it works.

[/quote']

I'm trying to find a Wiki for Hopeless Dragon, but I don't think there is one.

Oh yeah, I've seen a card called Red-Eyes Wyvern that can work pretty well with my deck. One problem is getting the darn thing. They run for around $30+ dollars and more expensive than Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!! It's wierd. I guess that's how all the cards that come in games are...

Hopeless Dragon is a deck-style that's based around the Red-Eyes series. I'm not sure, but I think it was invented in this very forums... Wouldn't know anyway, I've never run Hopeless (too rich for my blood).

Search the Deck forum for 'Hopeless' and you'll find various examples of it. I'd give a specific example, but as I've said, I've never run Hopeless...

Hopeless Dragon is a deck-style that's based around the Red-Eyes series. I'm not sure' date=' but I think it was invented in this very forums... Wouldn't know anyway, I've never run Hopeless (too rich for my blood).

Search the Deck forum for 'Hopeless' and you'll find various examples of it. I'd give a specific example, but as I've said, I've never run Hopeless...

[/quote']

Oh, it's a deck style. Okay.

Most structure decks are more consistent' date=' and overall better than this.

And when you're deck's worse than a structure, you know you need to scrap it.

[/quote']

I've beaten two local tournament winners AT THE SAME TIME while using the Zombie World structure deck. Don't dis' the structures.

Archived