I am glad that my black wing and my 6 buddies are sworn to the light!

Monsters [20]

Level 5-6 [8]

[3] Cauis

[2] Raiza

[2] DH-Mali

[1] Father (DAD)

Level 1-4 [12]

[1] EH-Stratos

[1] DH-Fear Monger

[1] DH-Diamond

[1] DH-Doom

[2] Puff Paff (Dekoichi)

[1] DH-Defender/DH-DDude

[1] Swine Flu Spreader Zombie {Plague Spreader Zombie}

[1] Breaker

[2] Nazi Clown (krebons)

[1] Nazi Commander (Psychic Commander)

Spells [12]

1x RotA

2x DDraw

2x Allure

1x Robert ( Reborn)

1x Flying Cows (Heavy Storm)

1x E-Tele

1x jabroni Control (Brain Control)

2x E-Con

1x MST

Traps [8]

1x Swine Flu (CCV)

1x TT

3x HAIL JESUS (Solemn Judgement)

3x RAWRRR (T Roar)

Extra [15]

#GeneriC#

You don't really need all those D-Heroes tbh' date=' I usually find 4-5 is enough. You could drop 1 Fear Monger and Defender for 2 Dekoichi; always good for syncing/tributes.

You should also find room for Sangan.

[/quote']

Ooh I forgot sangan.

And I am thinking of putting either Dekoicihi or Spy.

I'll test

-1 Diamond

-1 Defender

-1 Doom/Fear

+1 Sangan

+2 Spy/Dekoichi

And why do you list Dekoichi as a good Sync material?

And as much as I hate to say this I dislike Testhy here and I already maxed Caius and Raiza so I am not sure what to neg him for.

Nice deck. I think it's pretty solid' date=' other then, WTH is Nazi?

[/quote']

Nazi

Nazi Commander

Psychic Commander

I think that everybody should know this :P

It's a perfect circle!!

But without DC

Kind of.

Well IMO Dekoichi makes good sync material as it does tribute fodder; flip it' date=' get a draw, sync with Krebons or Nazi accordingly.

[/quote']

Oh XD Well what do you think would be better this or Spy. I am testing with Spy right now, but I am unable to draw it XD

And I found Doom Lord to be extreemly good and fun so I'll leave him here instead of Fear.

No Black Salvo?

but I don't really like him here.

Because an almost free LV7 Synchro is a bad thing? :?

He would need to be playing 3 Dekoichis or stuff like Grepher/Armageddon Knight for Salvo to be viable here.

Since Akira (The Salvo Lover) doesn't like Salvo in a build then Salvo sould definately go away XD

And any ideas of a Monarch to put in Testhy's place. He isn't testing very good right now.

You don't necessarily need 6 monarchs' date=' you could drop him for Breaker or something. Also if you have it IRL then -1 Krebons +1 Plaguespreader.

[/quote']

Breaker *facepalm*

-1 Duel Spirit

+1 Breaker

And I'll test PSZ 1st. I dislike giving my hand advantage here and there is no good way to dump him in the grave XD.

Just for now

-1 Nazi Clown

+1 Swine Flu Spreader Zombie

Off topic 1: For some reason I keep inventing new nicknames for my card. This boredom really kills me.

Off topic 2: I found a Gadget Monarch deck on my WC06 and my Q is: Is it even worth testing it now? I have 2-3 decks to test so if it ain't that good I'll just dump it.

Gadget Monarch eh? Seems like it would be a little slow' date=' [b']but nothing's stopping you from testing it.[/b]

Only studying O.o

It runs great on WC06 (Decks are way slower there XD) and it thins the deck really fast so If I find a good draw engine it may work.

[/offtopic]

I'll start testing PSZ now. Tommorow when I bump I'll update the deck :P

Gadget Monarch eh? Seems like it would be a little slow' date=' [b']but nothing's stopping you from testing it.[/b]

Only studying O.o

It runs great on WC06 (Decks are way slower there XD) and it thins the deck really fast so If I find a good draw engine it may work.

[/offtopic]

I'll start testing PSZ now. Tommorow when I bump I'll update the deck :P

I've tried Gadget Monarchs in every way possible. They are a little slow and non-aggressive. I've even tried to slide in a Gale or Two and still winded up losing. Not that Gale would be the Game-Break. I'm just sayin'. There's hardly any way to have the outcome of Gadget-Monarch vs. Meta favour in Gadgets.

Not to impune on your idea. I don't want to sound like a flamer. Just lettin you know from someone who's tested it.

Can you please post an alternate deck list without the nicknames...I can't understand half of the deck...>.<

Done.

I've tried Gadget Monarchs in every way possible. They are a little slow and non-aggressive. I've even tried to slide in a Gale or Two and still winded up losing. Not that Gale would be the Game-Break. I'm just sayin'. There's hardly any way to have the outcome of Gadget-Monarch vs. Meta favour in Gadgets.

Not to impune on your idea. I don't want to sound like a flamer. Just lettin you know from someone who's tested it.

That was what I was looking for.

And I tested PSZ. Better Tribue fodder than Krebons (He alwas gets mind controlled when I summon him face-up)

Archived