Exa Raiun's video game / anime contest [Contest ended, it can be closed now]

Exa Raiun

Hello everyone!

This is the first time when I make a contest, but I hope I can make it interesting!

You have to make from 1 to 4 video game or anime related cards. The catch? You cannot use any of the following: Mario, Sonic, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Pokemon. That's right, I want to see more varied and unique entries. If you enter with an obscure character, you can also include a short description about the relation between the character and the effects.

Judging will go according to the following:

Image: Up to 2 points

Creativity of card: Up to 3 points

Balance of card: Up to 3 points

Flavor correctness: Up to 2 points (That's why I mentioned the possibility to add a short description)

The contest will end on the 1st of July (don't forget, I'm in Central Europe). There is no entry fee, and the prizes will go the following way:

1st place: 3 reps

2nd place: 2 reps

3rd place: 1 rep

Contestants:

:: -OmeGa DeviL- :: (1 card posted)

Aelsthla-Mental (2 cards posted)

Sid. (1 card posted)

baroque (Reserved)

al9090 (Reserved)

Poisonedbite (1 card posted)

Красная Луна (4 cards posted)

Voltaic (1 card posted)

jacoby746 (Reserved)

miharu90 (3 cards posted)

Heero_Yuy (4 cards posted)

♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥ (2 cards posted)

Well, I only heard about the game, but as I said, you can write a short explanation about the relation of the effect and the game character or anything after the card. For the second question: The best card will count. For the last question: I'll add it to the first post, thanks for reminding me.

Im in.

I hope your familiar with Bioshock. ;D

203277g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. The summoned monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is destroyed, give control of the monster to your opponent.

I hope i win :D

Oh and btw i hope your ok with me using a card i already have used before...

I dont really like making new cards D:

Well, if you're only going to rate the best. I think I'll stick with two:

[spoiler=Card 1 Lancer]

58362.jpg

Effect: If this card is Special Summoned by a card effect, you must pay 1000 Life Points. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can pay 1000 or 2000 Life Points. Depending on the amount paid, activate one of the following Abilities:

•1000: When this card attacks an opposing monster, destroy that monster immediately without applying damage calculations.

•2000: Flip all monsters on your opponent's side of the field face-up. Destroy any monster on your opponent's side of the field with 2600 DEF or less.

This is Lancer from Fate/Stay Night. His cost when Special Summoned is based on how a servant requires a ritual and a catalyst, as well as energy. His other abilities are based on his Noble Phantasms, he can pierce an opponent's heart regardless of defenses (first ability), and can use his spear as a missile (second ability).

[spoiler=Card 2 Nathan Hale]

58362x.jpg

Effect: During your Standby Phase, put one Infection Counter on this card (max. 4). Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 400 for each Infection Counter on this card. You can Tribute this card with 4 Infection Counters on it to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. When this effect resolves, Special Summon one monster from your hand and select 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck and equip it to the summoned monster. You must skip your Battle Phase if you use this effect.

I based his effect on how with the infection came enhanced strength and senses. His last ability is based on a spoiler... so yeah.

So yeah, pick your fave and rate in the end, I guess.

Oohh, and I love the picture from Sids, and it's ability makes sense. The level three or less monster represents the Little Sister they are meant to protect, right? Even goes further when they can't be destroyed.

I'll post 1 card for the moment, may post more later.

General RAAM is the final boss of Gears of War1. He has a giant machinegun. and covers himself with a swarm of Krills (Krills are creatures like Bats, they instantly kill any living being they attack by eating it)

So, he is tough, he has a cover that can turn into a deadly Weapon, and he's hard to defeat. Now for the card.

[align=center]190835w.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, place 5 Krylls Counters on it. Each time this card is attacked, remove 1 Krylls Counter from it. If this card would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, remove 2 Krylls Counters from this card instead. Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can remove 1 Krylls Counter from this card to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. If this card has no Krylls Counter on it during your End Phase, send the Top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and add 3 Krylls Counters on this card.[/align]

im in^^

From the Anime The King of Braves GaoGaiGar

212400x.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]If this card battles a Fiend or Machine-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.If this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, this card loses 300 ATK during the Damage Step only.

212400o.jpg

212400d.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"Gaigar" + "LinerGao" + "DrillGao" + "StealthGao"

This card can only be Special Summoned with "Final Fusion!". When this card attacks, its original ATK is halved until the end of the Damage Step. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field.

212400f.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"J-Der + J-Ark"

If your opponent controls a face-up DARK monster, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects once per turn: ● Destroy 1 set card your opponent controls. ● By sending 1 card from your hand, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. ● By sending all cards from your hand to the Graveyard, look in your opponent's hand [...] and send all monsters on it to the Graveyard. Afterwards, inflict damage to your opponent Half the combined ATK of all the monsters sent to the Graveyard that way. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your next Standby Phase. If you Special Summon this card in this way, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

259609f.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Monsters on your field. Once per turn, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your deck to your hand. During the same Battle Phase, in addition to a normal attack, this card can attack as many times as the number of Equip Cards equipped to this card. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each Equip Spell Card equipped to this card.

from fate/stay night.

[spoiler=my card]211861fub.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. Special Summon this card from your hand only when your opponent destroys 1 or more of your face-up Attack Position monsters in the same Battle Phase. Destroy the monster that destroyed your monsters and return them to the field, ignoring the summoning conditions. Their ATK/DEF are lowered by 500 points and they cannot be destroyed by battle.(Damage calculation is applied normally.) They cannot attack. If this monster is would be destroyed by battle, you can destroy 1 of the monsters Special Summoned by this cards effect instead of this card.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Archived