Translate My signature

Alastar Rainford

Latin \/

Prothoplastus emanio suus pennae quod est engulfed in obscurum tantum egredior alive vacuus pectus pectoris.

Latin /\

Deutsch \/

Die Zweite werden kommen mit Ebenholz Flügel mit sein vorüber auffällig merklich mit Dunkel

Deutsch /\

Greek \/

The τρίτος θα έλα με ασημένιος πτερύγιο ο οποίος καλύπτω δικός του παρελθών και κρατάω ελαφρύς επάνω δικός του αριστερός και σκοτεινιά επάνω δικός του σωστός.

Greek /\

I win.

The first man will flow out with his wings and will be engulfed upon darkness only to come out alive empty hearted.

The second will come with ebony wings to be remarkably passed noticeably with darkness.

The third person will come to you with silver wings who will cover his past and keep his own light above a left wing and above correct.

The German part is wrong. Grammatically desaster.

ur tottaly right about that one' date=' wiiomi. I tried translating it and i got this

The second will come with ebony wing with his past conspicuously noticeably with darkness.

makes absolutly no sence. eather u hav really bad grammar or u need 2 go back 2 german school[hr']

The second will come with ebony wing with his past conspicuously noticeably with darkness.

althogh it makes more sence if u say this

The second one will come with ebony wings and conspicuos past that is noticably dark, but i don't think that's correct

1st one is latin and the translation is

The first man to flow out his wing and is engulfed upon darkness only to come out alive empty heart.

2nd one is german and the translation is

Second will come with ebony wings with to be remarkably past noticeably with darkness.

3d one is greek and the translation is

The third will come with a silver blade which covers his past and keeping light on his left and gloom on his right.

i win the contest

Latin \/

Prothoplastus emanio suus pennae quod est engulfed in obscurum tantum egredior alive vacuus pectus pectoris.

Latin /\

Deutsch \/

Die Zweite werden kommen mit Ebenholz Flügel mit sein vorüber auffällig merklich mit Dunkel

Deutsch /\

Greek \/

The τρίτος θα έλα με ασημένιος πτερύγιο ο οποίος καλύπτω δικός του παρελθών και κρατάω ελαφρύς επάνω δικός του αριστερός και σκοτεινιά επάνω δικός του σωστός.

Greek /\

I win.

The first man will flow out with his wings and will be engulfed upon darkness only to come out alive empty hearted.

The second will come with ebony wings to be remarkably passed noticeably with darkness.

The third person will come to you with silver wings who will cover his past and keep his own light above a left wing and above correct.

I have no idea what it is. I dont know Latin, Greek, Deustch, and German! Its amazing that somebody knows all these languages and there words.

Archived