An ultimate gamble (possibly)

its spelled "die"

Its an interesting effect, and you're right, its quite a gamble. The only "flaw", if you will, is that you can't/don't specify which cards the player has to discard. Could lead to having a killer hand. I don't know, its late, I'm tired. I like the card.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys!

OMGAKITTY: Yes, depending on what you draw and how many you have to discard, you could have an amazing hand. But if the roll is low, you could be F***ed

Ragnarok1945: That's the flip-side to the gamble. In fact, if you accidentally put the card in your side deck, or used it already, or flat-out forgot you don't have it, you could immediately kill yourself.

I also think if you know the rough layout of your deck (some cards let you search through it but don't make you shuffle) you could use this to get exodia, but if the roll isn't good enough you won't get to keep him.

its spelled "die"

Its an interesting effect' date=' and you're right, its quite a gamble. The only "flaw", if you will, is that you can't/don't specify which cards the player has to discard. Could lead to having a killer hand. I don't know, its late, I'm tired. I like the card.[/quote']

All there is to say.

Archived