My Three First Cards

Ryu Senshi

Here are my first three cards. They're kind of random but I like them. I'm a fan of Dragons so two of them are Dragon-Type. I think the OCG is right becuase I looked at real cards for reference. Please tell me what you think.

25sc12u.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Releasing all monsters on your field during a turn in which your opponent recieved 2000 or more effect damage from cards you control. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster with 2000 ATK or less from your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

292mq2a.jpg

If this card battles with a monster on your opponent's field and neither monster is destroyed by battle, destroy both monsters. This card cannot attack your opponent directly, unless no other monster on your field has declared an attack this turn.

jt556q.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

The Level of this card can be treated as 5 or 7 for the Synchro Summon of this card. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every WATER monster in your Graveyard.

Archived