Da best cardz in da game!

Are they worth it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are they worth it?

• Yes.
    • NO! YOURE KIDDIN RIGHT THESES CARDS SUCK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mookey Mookey king is pro.

Seriously, you could probably find more cards that work for supporting Mokey Mokey than almost any other card in the game. LIGHT, Fairy-Type, Level 1, Normal Monster, even some of its own support. Now, we just need it to be a full archtype.

Wiki isn't working well. You'll have to get images somewhere else for now.

Honest can't help Mokey because of the wording on Smackdown. >.> Aside from that, I agree with Griffin about the huge amount of support.

It's quite easy to make an OTK with them, using stuff like Delta Attacker, Destruction Ring, etc. It seems that the most viable option for activating Smackdown is simply crashing King. That doesn't work if you want to use Delta Attacker. >.>

what about getting 3 mokeys in grave instant fusion end phase you got 3 cute pillow dudes

Wiki isn't working well. You'll have to get images somewhere else for now.

Honest can't help Mokey because of the wording on Smackdown. >.> Aside from that' date=' I agree with Griffin about the huge amount of support.

It's quite easy to make an OTK with them, using stuff like Delta Attacker, Destruction Ring, etc. It seems that the most viable option for activating Smackdown is simply crashing King. That doesn't work if you want to use Delta Attacker. >.>

[/quote']

its probably my uncles computer I am staying here for the summer

his computer is...

Archived