check out this thing

happensallthetime

I picked number 10. That means my end result would be number 9. I accidentally stared at number 7. So, I assumed it got it wrong. I did 10/9 again. It was I stared at seven, but knew what nine looked like.

DAMN THIS IS SCARY.

EDIT: Those bastards.

I figured it out.

Every ninth number in one game is always the same symbol. 9, 18, 27, etc. are all one symbol. When you do the math, any number you choose between 10 and 99, will always come out to a multiple of ten.

But the catch is, when you play again, the numbers 9, 18, 27, etc. are still the same symbol, but it was a different symbol than last time.

I'm so smart, cookie for Dark.

2ebyhw4.gif

That ALMOST rhymed.

I picked number 10. That means my end result would be number 9. I accidentally stared at number 7. So' date=' I assumed it got it wrong. I did 10/9 again. It was I stared at seven, but knew what nine looked like.

DAMN THIS IS SCARY.

EDIT: Those b****es.

I figured it out.

Every ninth number in one game is always the same symbol. 9, 18, 27, etc. are all one symbol. When you do the math, any number you choose between 10 and 99, will always come out to a multiple of ten.

But the catch is, when you play again, the numbers 9, 18, 27, etc. are still the same symbol, but it was a different symbol than last time.

I'm so smart, cookie for Dark.

[img']http://i42.tinypic.com/2ebyhw4.gif[/img]

That ALMOST rhymed.

+Rep for figuring it out.

Really, your smart to take the time of figuring out the BADSCARYLINK's secret.

Archived