Best Card Combo Contest CLOSED FINAL STANDINGS Posted

.Leo

I enter. Here are my cards:

27671o.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a Zombie-Type monster is destroyed by battle while "Zombie World" is on the field. When this card is Special Summoned by this way, Special Summon 1 "Ghost Guardian Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 7/ATK ? DEF ?). The ATK and DEF of that token are equal to the ATK and DEF of the destroyed monster. You cannot Normal Summon or Set any monster while this card is on the field.

27671imkddj.jpg

I'm In !

Hibernating Combo's

99487d.jpg

This monster cannot be special summoned. This monster can only be special summoned if there is "hibernating-time" on the field. This monster gains 200ATK and DEF for each hibernating counters on "hibernating-time" card on the field. When this card attack, put 1 hibernating counter on "hibernating-time" on the field. When this card is attacked, you can remove one hibernating counter on "hibernating-time" to negate all attacks to this card this turn. When "hibernating-time" field card is destroyed, destroy this card.

99487.jpg

When this card is on the field, put 1 hibernating counter for each players standby phase. For each hibernating counter on this card,Increase ATK and DEF of all beast,beast-warrior,winged-beast,and plant on the field by 100. After beast,beast-warrior,winged-beast,or plant type monster attack, it changes into defense position. Maximum hibernating counter on this card is 10.

Heres my entry.

319688.jpg

1 tuner and 1 or more nontuner monsters

When this monster is Syncro Summoned you can Tribute this card to destroy all cards on the field. When this card attacks a def position monster and this cards atk is higher then the def of that monster the difference is taken from your opponents life points. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent add one"WereLord" card from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

319688o.jpg

Activate while you control a face up "Alpha WereLord" at the cost of 500 lifepoints per attack "Alpha WereLord" can attack one extra time as long as your opponent controls a monster. "Alpha WereLord" is also the only monster that can declare an attack this turn.

319688.jpg

Choose one face up "Werelord" monster and double its attack. The selected monster is destroyed during the end phase of this cards activation.

Here's mine. Points sent.

315375ihi.jpg

CARD EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 DARK monsters you control. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. This card cannot attack directly on a turn that its effect is activated. When this card attacks twice during the same Battle Phase, add 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less ATK from your deck to your hand.

315375.jpg

my cards 173664.jpg

Lore:This monster is destroyed if there is only one monster on the field.When this card is Normal Summoned you can take control of one monster of your opponent's monsters on the field.When the controlled monster is destroyed,this monster is also destroyed.This monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

173664o.jpg

points sent

Archived