Reaper Card (Edited)

Iron Cross

The first card in my Reaper Deck.

321574h.jpg

this card can only be normal summoned by sending all monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard (min 2). This card gains 300 Atk and Def points for every monster in both your and your opponent's Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can send 1 monster card from your field or hand to Special summon this card at the end of the turn.

That is a little bit unrealistic. To make it better you should take away the part that says (min 2), because if that isn't there then it has a loop hole, and all good cards have that. Or you can change it to say "To summon this monster (excluding special summon) you must tribute at least 2 face up monsters on your field." Also the 500 pts per card in both graveyards is a lttle killer, try 200 instead. Other than that, it's great!

to al909 are you trying to seem better than me? everyone else thought is was a pretty good card. i know it's not the best, but it doesn't deserve the crappy "review" you gave it.

to unreality i see what your saying. but if i did that, peopel like al909 might give me a crappier review and say it is overpowered.

but here is another thing. this card's atk and def points are based on the number of monsters in the graveyard, right? well by sacrificing more monsters you're sending them to the graveyard, so you will be making him stronger.

• 1 year later...

Archived